Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 42.7khz

42.7khz

does anyone know how to produce a 42.7 khz vibration cheaply? its the natural frequency of water. if we could get a dry cell to vibrate at that frequency I would think production would increase dramaticly.

Although I have not seen any difference in MMW production with higher frequency's I would love to know how to pulse the elctricity at that high of frequency. I smoke my fet's at anything above 20khz. I have ruined 10 fet's trying. It does not seem to matter the quality. The higher the frequency the hotter they get until you get the magic smoke.

actually I was talking about a physical vibration not an electrical pulse.

Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    Although I have not seen any difference in MMW production with higher frequency's I would love to know how to pulse the elctricity at that high of frequency. I smoke my fet's at anything above 20khz. I have ruined 10 fet's trying. It does not seem to matter the quality. The higher the frequency the hotter they get until you get the magic smoke.
    How about generating an AC current at that frequency as the AC cycle time, but place a diode in the current delivery line to stop the current reversing on that part of the cycle?

Outlet AC cycle's at 60hz in the US, you just need to find some equipment to do a different cycle frequency. AC generator of some kind?

Russ
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

fisher Guest
    oicu,

A Function Generator is a piece of electronic test equipment that provides a variable frequency. You can buy them pretty cheaply.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by oicu812 View Post
    does anyone know how to produce a 42.7 khz vibration cheaply? its the natural frequency of water. if we could get a dry cell to vibrate at that frequency I would think production would increase dramaticly.
    Reference please.

BoyntonStu

Sweep Function Generator Frequency Range 0.5 to 4 M Hz Sine Wave Distortion Less Than 2 Sq. Wave Rise/Fall Time Less Than 90 nS Output Amplitude 20V Peak To Peak Into Open Circuit Output Attenuation -20 dB Internal Linear or Logarithmic Sweep AM/FM Internal or External Sweep Range 25 mSec To 5 Sec Frequency Dial Accuracy 0.02 +/-1 Digit Frequency Dial Accuracy Display 6 Digit LED Includes AC Power Cord And Instructions

thanks fisher. this costs less
    than $300 and may do the trick.

stu.. I copied your amobia cell design. works great, thanks man

basicly what i'm thinking here is if I can get the water moleculs to vibrate at their natural frequency of 42.7 khz they will disassociate into h and o much easier. brute force is great but i'ld like to try to do it more efficiant . to over simplify it , its kinda like trying to light a log on fire with a match. but if you took that same log and sliced it into a million micro thin sheets with a tiny gap Between them that match would light that log in seconds.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by oicu812 View Post
    Sweep Function Generator Frequency Range 0.5 to 4 M Hz Sine Wave Distortion Less Than 2 Sq. Wave Rise/Fall Time Less Than 90 nS Output Amplitude 20V Peak To Peak Into Open Circuit Output Attenuation -20 dB Internal Linear or Logarithmic Sweep AM/FM Internal or External Sweep Range 25 mSec To 5 Sec Frequency Dial Accuracy 0.02 +/-1 Digit Frequency Dial Accuracy Display 6 Digit LED Includes AC Power Cord And Instructions

thanks fisher. this costs less
    than $300 and may do the trick.

stu.. I copied your amobia cell design. works great, thanks man

basicly what i'm thinking here is if I can get the water moleculs to vibrate at their natural frequency of 42.7 khz they will disassociate into h and o much easier. brute force is great but i'ld like to try to do it more efficiant . to over simplify it , its kinda like trying to light a log on fire with a match. but if you took that same log and sliced it into a million micro thin sheets with a tiny gap Between them that match would light that log in seconds.
    "water moleculs to vibrate at their natural frequency of 42.7 khz "

Where did you obtain this information?

Thanks for trying the Amoeba Cell design.

What size did you build and how does it perform?

BoyntonStu

fisher Guest
    Yea, sounds strange to me too. Where are you, if in Dallas, I can lend you a function gen for testing purposes.

How do you know the "natural frequency of water"? What does that even mean? If soldiers march a cross a bridge at its resonant frequency, they can start the bridge viberating at that frequency... but water???

A quartz crystal, will physically viberate at some frequency, frequency adjustable by the thickness of the crystal. Search for a 42.7KHz crystal and put it in water. But again, I would think that IF water would viberate, the frequency would depend on the receptacle, depth, temperature... IF

Stu,

perhaps you can make more of this than I, but it seems as if they like microwaves for this...

link:
    http://www.martin.chaplin.btinternet...microwave.html

I also ran across this
    link:
    http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4394230.html
    Individually our voices are but a whisper, only together will we be heard.
    ENERGY SHOULD BE AND WILL BE FREE