Thread: Educational Information Q&A

Educational Information Q&A

So I am a student doing a technical paper on hho systems and uses.
    I noticed in some videos and pictures that there are a few dry cell or non submerged setups that have [negative neutrals positive neutrals negative neutrals positive neutrals negative]. What are the pros and cons to this setup? I would think that it would decrease the performance due to splitting the positiveness.

Watch this video I made about neutral plates:

I understand the neutrals to drop the voltage and maintain amps for inefficiency. But I saw some that had [- n n n n n + n n n n n - n n n n n + n n n n n -].

I understand the neutrals to drop the voltage and maintain amps for inefficiency. But I saw some that had [- n n n n n + n n n n n - n n n n n + n n n n n -].
    Your example has 6 cells and 4 stacks. The neutrals divide voltage and the stacks divide amps. So if you input 14 volts and 20 amps to this reactor you would divide voltage by 6 = 2.33 volts per cell and you would divide amps by 4 = 5 amps per cell. You can use stacks to keep the amps per cell down based on .5 amps per active area on one side of one plate but are able to increase the number of cells to make more gas. In this example of 24 cells you could have an active area of 10 square inches and 5 amps per cell would be right. This example reactor would make 1.368 LPM at 20 amps 14 volts. This is 100% Faraday which is almost impossible to do if measured correctly.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .