Thread: Help with HHO kit! First project!

Help with HHO kit! First project!

I have been wanting to do this project for a few years now, not on one of my newer vehicles tho, I jus bought a little '97 Honda accord with a 2.2 cylinder
    for a work car (I drive 100 miles one way each day for work, and car pool some) which would be a perfect car for an HHO project, I have searched the site an it's been difficult to find a simple setup, I will try to post a pic under the hood, I have a perfect space for a mason jar or equal size container to fit up front, but I want to keep it simple, and not cost much money, so what's the best way to make an electrode that doesnt draw much amps and is very effecient, I have access to plenty of stainless and a fab shop (part of my proffesion). And I guess I should use 1/4" tubing, and with a simple setup as this should I need a bubbler? I seen an easy bubbler greenfuelbooster made that is 3/8" tubing and drops down with a little water in it and the gas goes thru it and bubbles there in the hose, he said he had been using it for 9 months with no problems. And I am planning on drilling in the plastic air intake duct right in front of the throttle body (easily fixable). I have had the most trouble figuring out the best way to make the electrode, I am planning on using a mason jar for this small setup, if I have to put a plastic cap on it for safety I can do that. I will be puttin a switch in the dash so I can turn in on and off quickly (incase something goes wrong). I guess I'm just trying to see what the cheapest/effecient way is do make the kit, any help is greatly appreciated, I understand it will take energy to make hydrogen, but the battery is big and new, and I'm sure an alternator is very cheap for this car, thanks guys

I just found the smacks booster PDF file, I think I'm gonna try that, but what is wrong with using baking soda instead of potassium hydroxide, I'm not sure where I can find potassium hydroxide, I seem somewhere where baking soda worked fine, so I may just use that.