hi guys, i've been researching and talking with a performance shop about how much gasoline a normal small engine uses per min and the numbers are surprisingly low. i haven't had the time to build my own cell and fit it to my car but it looks like hho production is too much for the engines especially at idle. i know from experience that too much fuel produces less power and way less fuel economy. when i get some time i am going to test how little an engine needs to run on, but for now i was wondering if you guys could give me a little help. my research has shown that a car with a 1.5L engine only uses 0.4062794 liters/minute of gasoline cruising down the road. my research also shows that hydrogen burns alot hotter that gasoline, as much as 3 times hotter. which heat is a big thing with how and engine runs so according to the numbers ive been crunching it doesn't take much hho to actually run an engine at idle and at steady cruise. i am a master ASE auto technician and am quite learned in the ways of automobile engines. if you guys would toss some thoughts into the ring it would be great.