Thread: Dry Cell vses Wet Cell / SS wire vses SS plates

Dry Cell vses Wet Cell / SS wire vses SS plates

I know how to make a wet cell.... What I don't know is the advantages of a dry cell. My Biggest question is why does everyone use Plates as opposed to SS wire....

I'd imagine with windings that you could create more electrolysis seeing how you can create more surface and power with windings and still space everything correctly where it doesn't over heat...

Hi Mathew, the info is all here, so just do some reading and you'll learn a lot. After that, you can watch some videos from HHOConnection on youtube. They will allow you to hit the ground running.

Also, if you really want to start saving NOW, check the link below.

http://www.fuel-saver.org/Thread-Hyd...System?page=93

I know how to make a wet cell.... What I don't know is the advantages of a dry cell. My Biggest question is why does everyone use Plates as opposed to SS wire....

I'd imagine with windings that you could create more electrolysis seeing how you can create more surface and power with windings and still space everything correctly where it doesn't over heat...
    Mathew I suggest you go back and start reading. All of which you have asked has been posted many times before. Wire is the worst choice because of a huge amounts of current leakage in an open bath reactor. The sealed flow through series reactor (dry cell) is without question the most efficient. You can make a similar sealed flow through reactor with tubes instead of plates. I prefer plates because all cell in the reactor are exactly the same size and producing very close to the same amount of gas. Where the tube type in a sealed series set up each cell is a different size and make different amounts of gas for the same amps stressing the smaller tubes. They still work and are very hardy on rough roads though and I am not knocking them. Some have proved to be quite efficient compared to a poor series flow through plate reactor.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by MathewEick View Post

Watch this video:

Thank you. Your video is very good. I really like your garage set up there! LOL I also saw your video with the torch set up. Was that a propane Tip? I couldn't tell in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by MathewEick View Post
    Thank you. Your video is very good. I really like your garage set up there! LOL I also saw your video with the torch set up. Was that a propane Tip? I couldn't tell in the video.
    That was a #2 Oxy/Acetylene torch tip that I bought at Harbor Freight. I removed the base that came with it and screwed it into a brass fitting that I tapped out.