so im very new to HHO, and all but very well aware of the physics behind it.
rule #1 energy never dissolves into nothing, it is always transferd. and also most machines have a loss of some percentage via heat, friction, resistance, etc... but i do think semi perpetual motion or energy is a possibility here. we must take advantage of gravity( although we have no idea how it works!) Magnetism and things like wind, solar(duh) and human power. all of these energies can be stored in batteries preferably lithium ion polymer packs, but deepcycle is cheaper. anyways some how get your electricity cleanly. then in your hho cell dry or wet, add two fatty electro-magnets to the + side and the - side. flip on the power to the plates and the magnets and see what happens! not so sure how to make an electro-magnet but ide imagine it would ideally involve wrapping a neodymium magnet in a copper coil with a plus and minus end point then coating in silicone for wet cell use, or maybe make part of the actual positive plate and negative plate... not sure.

the thing that got me was the math behind hho. if you use x amount of energy /electricity to make hho gas, burn it in a generator, and out put electricity....... you at best will get out what you put in. no? well there must be a way around that. with magnets a force that exists constant here on earth, gravity another one of those constants, and sun and reliable 12 hr cycle.

ideas? anyone!!??

ill be working on my hho cell, probably a wet one in pvc or water filter housing and i will at least apply neodymium magnets. but hopefully electrify them too.
also for plates other than stainless steel i have heard of nickel, platinum and others being used.

how about a 316 ss plate that's gold plated? any benefits, ever tried?

those are my ideas for now.

oh ya.....other idea..... how about a generator farm of thousands of diesel generators running on straight veggie oil and hho? clean, renewable. probably wont happen until an ultra efficient hho cell is found and mass produced, along with ultra cheap lithium ion batteries.

Can we save this world?

thanks.