Thread: Where are the Free HHO Plans?

Where are the Free HHO Plans?

Searching the internetz is making my head hurt

Seems like everyone wants money for the kit.

I'm looking for more complete combustion for my 7.3 IDI diesel. My WMO mix is a bit on the smokey side

I don't mind spending a few dollars on a known kit that has good results

Does this site have a FAQ that I have not found with links to the kits?

There are so many kits/reactors being sold out there it is impossible to test them all. All make HHO so which ones are better than the rest? Price for a Chinese made kits for $99 or less or a kit from a US company for $18,000, which is better? I think a list of what makes a good reactor and all the necessary other components would be a good thing. Unfortunately even that is not so easy because of differences of opinion and experience and I for one am hesitant to post a list of what makes a good reactor and kit. There are more than one way to skin this cat that works. If you spend at least a little time on this and other forums you will find all the information you need to come up with your own list of what composes a good system with all the components. The research will equip you with the necessary information to make good use of what ever you buy or build. The method of how to get the most out of HHO is as important or more so than anything else. Some things are still being tested and perfected so one has to keep up with the latest tests and be willing to adapt.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

heres a pretty great guide http://www.ivantic.net/Energija/User-Manual.pdf , my buddy gave me a couple cells that work great along with this book im in the middle of build more my atm after my other friend blew mine up but still thy look like very solid builds