Thread: 2009 chev silverado efie setup problems

2009 chev silverado efie setup problems

Hello I have a 2009 chev silverado 6.0L and have the new efie iat cts map and having problems getting any gains i can lug my engine down at idle but when i adjust while driving and make it drive able i dont get any gains
    I will mention that the tsat switch doesent seem to work so i have it wired with a switch i turn on and off at start up

I was wondering if there is anyone with a similar truck with baseline settings i can start from
    HHO 35 amps they claim 4-6 LPM
    efie setup cts 205F
    IAT 125F-170F
    map offset 6 truck shows about 44
    analog 210
    digital 365
    o2 bank 1 1 v.000-.880
    but when efie and hho off o2 bank1 1 v.100 .350-.790
    that would be much appreciated
    Thanks for looking reopheus

Did you reset your ECM? Does that vehicle have a MAF too?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

I have reset a couple of times with ultra gauge when i went to far with settings and a code came up but I will do it again
    my maf is frequency based

I have reset a couple of times with ultra gauge when i went to far with settings and a code came up but I will do it again
    my maf is frequency based
    I thought you had a MAF and that it is frequency based. You really need to treat the MAF too, if you want to see good gains easily. You lean it out and add enough HHO in to make the vehicle feel and drive just like stock and you have it made. Just treating the MAP is not enough and the ECM will compensate or ignore it. I am not sure the ultra gauge clears everything when you reset it. You need to clean it all out and let the ECM's adaptive learning start from scratch. You will not be making as much HHO as you think but it most likely is enough. Give me the details of your HHO reactor and I will give you a good estimate of what it is really producing. Plate Size, number of cells, stacks etc. I have seen that engine do very well when set right. I will explain after learning more about your complete system.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Hello
    When i bought a efie and they said either map or maf will do
    so what you are you saying is that i need to get a maf enhancer as well
    the generator is from http://www.hhokitsdirect.com/big_hydrogen_generator.php
    it is the 773 the support is terrible there was someone here that took a 772 apart here but i cant remember where it is
    i have returned the chip that i originally got from them still waiting to hear from them they might not reinberse me cause it has been 6 months now so i bought a efie from ebay the afr 101 got that hooked up trying to get things going
    can you recommend map maf enhancer shoud i get one with a city hwy switch and hook up maf and map to it
    Thank you very much for your time myoldyourgold

I bought a frequency efie maf and hooked it up to the yellow wire on the maf when i hooked it up maf read 1g stock is 8 at idle then i turned the pot nothing happened until i turned one pot and it kept turning then i got a reading now reads 300g some times 40g did i break the pot

I installed a frequency maf efie and cant get it to idle so I have given up a total waste of time