Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: improving flux and suggest

Quote Originally Posted by mauroalpha View Post
    IMPORTANT: my amp clamps si AC amp..do I have to use DC amp meter?
    Yes.
    That may explain why some of your current measurements seem odd.

In regards to the voltage measurement at the reactor, any measurement after the PWM will be the average voltage and can't be used to calculate gap voltage. You should always use the power supply voltage divided by the number of gaps in one stack.

It sounds like you are still putting too much load on the power supply.
    Could you please dilute your electrolyte solution by pouring out half of it and topping off with distilled water. You can increase the concentration again later, when you can measure DC amps accurately, if necessary.

thanks, i've ordered the dc lcd from china..i think i will receive in 3 weeks and then get u back

It's difficult to tell from your clip but it looks like the hose in the returning of the mobile is arriving out the top of the auto-mobile just like the one on the top side. If that is indeed the situation then the suitable providing the mobile should be at the end of the mobile with returning suitable (or accessories if both sides) should be on the top. You also need a much larger tank for a mobile that can provide you with better dimensions.

Ciao Jason, I've solved the flux problem changing the stack configurations of the cell.

So about the stack, I've discovered that if I use 3 Neutral, my psu doesn't work at 12v but at 10.xx and this is the reason why i burned out my psu.

my psu were burned out not for the amp adsorbed but only for that reason.

I think that 3N or 2N or + - is the perfect configuration if you're using a battery or with a car but with power supply the perfect configuration is the one that you have when you see that the cell adsorb 12v.

After another psu burned yesterday i've reassembled the cell with 4N. Production get stable at 15 amp after 30/40 min of work cause the T° goes high to 70° and it stay stable

now i need a new psu :\

ps: 50grams of NaOH for 1 liter of water is enough?

I'm back with some new info after testing for a while.

1) Using pump will help to produce more hho gas

2) For have more gas with less amp my solution is to have the right mix of
    distilled water + 1 tea spoon of Na OH and 2 or 3 glass of NH3 (ammoniaca)

i'm still checking the right mix but with NH3 my production is the same at 20 amp when before i was pulling out 32 amp....very cool