Thread: HHO Dry Cell and high performance driving

HHO Dry Cell and high performance driving

What do you guys think? I been wanting to do one, and I always love sports cars, so if I where to do a hho setup, i would hate to lose the ability to take hard corners/acceleration etc.. spirited driving through canyons and back roads etc . Curious to see what others think about this.

Now I know it should be great for regular driving , but with the hard cornering and accelerating, I can only imagine the electrolyte swooshing around in the blubber and possibly intaking some electrolyte into the engine.

What do you guys think?

This has been discussed before, in relation to off-road driving, where vehicles often find themselves at odd angles.

There are anti-splash reservoir designs if you search a bit, or you can use extra dryers/scrubbers to clean the gas before it reaches the engine.
    You can pipe any excess liquid caught by the dryers back to the main reservoir if available space lets you mount them high enough.

Just don't expect the same sort of milage with that spirited driving.

A number of individuals require it to create wow gold quickly, somebody use it to find the strange veil of Globe of warcraft,and a few buyers cure guides as psychological assistance which might help individuals get over problems whenever you want http://www.rsfarmer.com