Thread: Looking for a HHO Dry cell Kit for my 6liter excursion

Looking for a HHO Dry cell Kit for my 6liter excursion

I think my engine is either 5.7l or 6.x liter -- not sure at the moment, but I am looking for a kit that WORKS.
    Any suggestions you might have would be awesome!!!

I would really like to see kits that people are currently using obviously, and if you have pictures even better!

Do you guys think 316L steel plates are better or titanium plates? Because I have no idea, I have been using steel plates and so far so good.

You may need to really take a look at the Midtech Energy Dry cell. I tried a couple different hho generators before and didnt have much luck then a friend referred me to midtech energy. They have quite few videos on you tube about their product. I bought their 6 cyl one for my ford edge and would have to say after being burned a couple of times their system by far is the best. Within minutes my engine smoothed out and ran better and that exhaust smell from the tailpipe dissappeared. As far as fuel gains I wish I could say I got 10 more miles to the gallon but in reality I got 4 to 6 more mpg but my edge ran pretty efficient before that so im satisfied with the results. Hope this helps just be careful what you are buying out there.

Do not be mislead by sellers HYPE! Read everything you can and become aware of what makes a good reactor. Simple things like plate design port location/no port design, plate preparation, connection type, round gasket (bad), number of cells per stack etc. should let you know that a reactor at least has a chance of being more efficient than others. Materials used and the list goes on and on. Use the search engine to limit your reading on this or other forums. Anyone selling something always says his product is better but..... Use some basic rules to keep yourself from getting a piece of junk.

Start with systems that have not less than 6 cells per stack.

There is areas that are in dispute where there are competing technologies but the basics are pretty much set. The most important matter is in the end how will the reactor and whole system holds up over time. After being on a vehicle for a few months will it leak, melt, plates get eaten up, damage your throttle body because of electrolyte in the gas and this is just to name a few. A lot of sellers have no long term studies to prove that there products last and only quote customers good reports not the bad ones. Their warranties are worthless in almost all cases. This is my opinion anyway based on experience. You can only protect yourself with knowledge.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Do not be mislead by sellers HYPE! Read everything you can and become aware of what makes a good reactor. Simple things like plate design port location/no port design, plate preparation, connection type, round gasket (bad), number of cells per stack etc. should let you know that a reactor at least has a chance of being more efficient than others. Materials used and the list goes on and on. Use the search engine to limit your reading on this or other forums. Anyone selling something always says his product is better but..... Use some basic rules to keep yourself from getting a piece of junk.

Start with systems that have not less than 6 cells per stack.

There is areas that are in dispute where there are competing technologies but the basics are pretty much set. The most important matter is in the end how will the reactor and whole system holds up over time. After being on a vehicle for a few months will it leak, melt, plates get eaten up, damage your throttle body because of electrolyte in the gas and this is just to name a few. A lot of sellers have no long term studies to prove that there products last and only quote customers good reports not the bad ones. Their warranties are worthless in almost all cases. This is my opinion anyway based on experience. You can only protect yourself with knowledge.

Thank you - I appreciate your response I will take everything you said into consideration.

IF you don't mind me asking - what type of HHO System do you use?

IF you don't mind me asking - what type of HHO System do you use?
    I use two basic types and a number of sizes depending on how much HHO is going to be required. For small engines it is space and a well designed 6 cell bipolar reactor does the job. For bigger engines 16 Liters or bigger where space is not an issue I use a Unipolar design limiting voltage to not over 2.3 volts per cell. If you read on this forum and others you will see lots of information in regards to how to build these two type of reactors and then the various variations of how to flow the gas and electrolyte. All of my reactors are sealed flow through reactors commonly called "dry cells" which is very misleading. No open bath.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Efficiency is base on your proper location and of course as mentioned the reactor design, which is base on your driving posture. Having said that, at the min your design should include 5 bipolar plates, not to exceed 6. Supply hole is also critical and minimizing voltage leakage, although my last test that is not as critical as we previously discussed in this forum. Wide and short is what I found produce best. I still use my 3.5" X 11" plates, before the reactor was vertical, now it is horizontal with 1/6" X 3" slot on top on all the plates for the exit port.

The latest mod to the system is adding a vacuum pump to evacuate the system faster from the reactor and the reservior. A large volume reservior is also one key eliment, a "dry bubbler" also. I use my "waterless" bubbler in my system. The last test on that was 45K on a Ford F150, now on a Dodge Ram 6.7 diesel with 35K. Initially the mixture was 10% of NaOH, productivity is more with less mixture. Elivation of the reservior in comparison to the reactor location is also a factore for productivity.

I recommend locating where you want your system and get familiar with the O2 signal wire if you have a gas, if you have the diesel Excursion. you have it made, that diesel engine reacts well to HHO. I've seen 25% increase with them.

In addition, inducing propane along with HHO. Your diesel will come to life, my Dodge Ram 3500 is now averaging 22mpg in the city.