Thread: using magnets + HHO

Question using magnets + HHO

I installed 2 magnets in my fuel line as fuel saver. During the 1st 150 km my fuel consumption dropped down from 5.4 l/100 km to 4.1 l/100 km; then the computer wake up and started to throw more fuel in the system resulting in increase of consumption. After some googling I found out that I had to fool the computer by usen a MAF enhancer (for diesel). However when driving with my caravan fuel consumption dropped down from 11.5 l/100 km to 8 l/100 km. Now having a very rich mixture the computer accepted this and did not interfere. I installed the enhancer and found that tuning by hand is tricky because the computer gives a message when turning the knob to far, and returns into an emergency procedure sothat I have to reset the ECM. But I have 10% less fuel used. So I will install an electronic device to do the job.
    What gains may I expect when adding a HHO unit to the system? Has anyone experience with this combination? I drive a Volvo S80 2002 diesel 2.5l automatic.

Unless your diesel has an O2 sensor it should not do anything adversely by adding magnets. Even then I have not seen the computer change anything when using magnets. The type of small change that takes place should not affect the ECU. Adding HHO will just help everything when done right.

Please explain exactly where you installed the magnets and how they are oriented in relation to the flow of fuel? What type of magnets and what are their sizes? Answers to these question might help solve your problem.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Unless your diesel has an O2 sensor it should not do anything adversely by adding magnets. Even then I have not seen the computer change anything when using magnets. The type of small change that takes place should not affect the ECU. Adding HHO will just help everything when done right.

Please explain exactly where you installed the magnets and how they are oriented in relation to the flow of fuel? What type of magnets and what are their sizes? Answers to these question might help solve your problem.
    I used 2 magnets of 17000 Gauss installed direct before the fuel injection pump. They are apparently nice working when towing the caravan. Whithout caravan is more a problem, but with an electronic device who is doing the job I think that problem is solved. As a result I have optimized the fuel combustion in a nature way. next is adding HHO to the system, but I don't know what expectations I might have. Is that still 30%? Is it enough to justify the investment?

My experiments are not complete with the use of magnets and HHO so can not tell you for sure what possible gain you will have. There are so many variables that it is not at all possible to state a percent. I can say this that when done right the gains are more than just using one or the other. It might not be worth the investment unless you have a very good HHO system properly installed and are willing to maintain it properly. I would try some water injection too.

Can you use a compass and let me know if one magnet has north pointing in the direction the fuel is flowing and the other south pointing in the direction of the fuel flow. Or are they both north or south facing in the direction of the fuel flow. This makes a big difference. Remember unlike poles attract like poles do the opposite. You might find a bigger gain using three magnets put the correct way. You might have to experiment a little because they react differently depending on what is around them.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Thx for the information. Let me know yr experience with the combination of the two.

I installed the electronics with the magnets. Now I noticed a fuel reduction of about 20 % from 5.6 ltr/100 km to 4.4 ltr/100 km. It works on highway at a speed of 120 km/hr on cruise control, after 10 km. Driving in the city there is no gain. For gasoline cars the gain should be 30-40%. As I only changed the structure of the fuel to make it possible to bind more oxygen and no changes whatsoever in the motor, this will also be the case when adding a HHO generator. As more oxygen capacity of the CH's the gain should also be 30% more. Total 1.2 x 1.3 = 1.56 so 50% gain or more is then possible under the right conditions.

The reason why HHO on demand is working is according to Wiseman because by making HHO through electrolyse there are 3 types of gasses involved ie Hydrogen, oxygen and water as gas what he called "Electrically expanded water". By simply adding together 2 parts H2 and 1 part O2, from separated cylinders, and injecting this in the air-intake will have no effect at all on fuel saving. So it is not hydrogen or oxygen that is responsible for the fuel savings but the EEW. If this EEW is formed due to the electric current that is passing through the water, thus it will probably also be formed using a strong magnetic field on steam from boiling the water and lead it through a magnetic field before injecting in the air-intake.