Thread: Running a 90cc engine on pure HHO?

Running a 90cc engine on pure HHO?

Hello! this is my first post on this forum.. so bare with me my plan may not work in the slightest

I'm looking to run a Honda c90 on pure HHO. from a single dry cell. first off is this doable?

if so read on..
    like i said my knowledge.. if i can call it that is minimal but i am willing to learn

Is there an average ball park figure of HHO i would need to create for it running up to 10,000rpm? maybe if i created surplus? the bike runs with a 12v 4amp battery so i can run the cell on that or the alternator coils adding solar if needed

I'm going to build my first dry cell some time next week, to get my head around building one.

What will pull less amps, 3 plates, 2x2 Inch inside of the gasket. or 12 plates 1x1 inch?
    just as an example i am not going to be doing these sizes exactly .

Thanks for any help

The short answer is NO. Not Possible. The long answer will require quite a few hours or reading on your part of the many posts in this forum. I wish it was easier but it is not. The best you can do is reduce the amount of fuel that the engine normally uses by using HHO and even that is not easy and in some cases very difficult. Not to mention the service and maintenance of a system to get gains on a regular basis. It is possible to run a small engine on HHO just not making the HHO with same engine at the same time.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Many thanks for your reply.
    i will have a bit more of a read up

Am making an 8 plates cell of size 3.5 x 2. My configuration is +NNNNNN- for a 70cc bike.
    I will let u know my results shortly.
    100% running on hho using bike alternator is impossible, don't spent ur time and money on these type of projects.