I am interested in separating the Hydrogen and Oxygen after it has been produced. I saw a couple of posts but my idea on the topic is a little different than the posts about using membranes … I am not a chemist so feel free to correct me if I go wrong somewhere… My thought is that oxygen is 16 times heavier than hydrogen (a glance at the atomic weight). So as the gas is produced hydrogen will always be on top. Like oil and water don’t really mix I am guessing the HHO gas will always consist of H on top of any container it is captured within? Also the H component will be twice the volume of the O component. If this is right then I am thinking a very simple solution would be to have a vertical tube of some volume with the inlet somewhere in the middle with an outlet at the top of the tube for H and an outlet at the bottom of the tube for O? I have not tried this but does anyone know why this might not work? My other question is besides HHO, what other gasses might we be producing if I am using potassium hydroxide?