Thread: GREAT NEWS-heat problem solved

Griz64 Guest

GREAT NEWS-heat problem solved

Well GREAT NEWS guys-I think I finally got a handle on my heating problem today and I have you guys to thank for it. I was told by several people to try a +NNN-NNN+ configuration. I decided to take it one step further and ended up with +NNN-NNN+NNN-. I also remember reading somewhere that if I wrapped the cell that would help with heating issues as well. I decided to use Glad Cling Wrap in a pinch and low and behold I was able to keep the temp down to 140*f in a 2 hour period. Before I tried all that I was running between 180*-220*f. So I have to say a very hearty and sincere THANK YOU to all the guys that helped me out with my little problem...YOU GUYS ROCK.

p.s. I hope I can repay the favor someday

Thats great news, hopefully your on your way to increased fuel economy. Grats
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

HYDROTEKPRO Guest
    The way you return the favor is inform other people about how excellent HHO systems are, that didn't know about it!

Great job for solving that problem.

shortstack Guest
    how did you wrap the plates,? individual or around the outside?

c02cutter Guest
    wrap around the whole cell, helps contain stray current.

shortstack Guest
    did it affect your production rate?

Cyr Guest
    Cling Wrap? Really???

Interesting... I'm gonna have to do some testing with that, to see if it affects production.

jazmie Guest
    wrap all stell become one with aluminum foil?then the gas how to go out?...i really dont understand...can u post some pic ur setup?...it will help us

Griz64 Guest
    Ok guys I hope this answers some of the questions here. Yes I wrapped my WHOLE cell in Glad Cling Wrap because it was all I had at the time. I dont really know if it will affect the production yet or not. That is my next step-to take the wrap off and see what happens. I will let you know tomorrow night after I have tried it. The only parts of the cell that are not wrapped are the top and bottom of the stack. That way the water can still circulate through it. I hope this helps answer your questions.