hello,

i am trying to replicate the tero ranta HHO dry-cell.heres the link to the tutorial

www.hho2u.com/uploads/tero_cell.pdf

1.although it mentions the gas vent hole dia of 10 mm to be drilled in the SS plates,3mm level equalizing holes drilled in the bottom corners of the SS plates and gaskets staggered in opposite corners,this document does not mention the dia of hole to be drilled in the acrylic end plate for electrolyte inlet into the cell.what should it be?

2.the document asserts that the Electrolyte level will be ~20mm below gas vent hole.what rationale does the author employ in arriving at this?

3.i am using 0.8 mm thickness SS 316L plates(dimensions as per the document) and 1 mm thickness rubber gaskets(the dimensions of which i have come up roughly keeping in view the exposed surface area of the plates remains maximum).am i corrct?

4.i m taking 8 plates and 9 gaskets with the acryllic plate dimensions as per document.

5.i do not understand this thing mentioned in the document.this appears to contradict its earlier specification of 10 mm gas vent hole drilled in the SS plates

" A ¼” pipe thread was tapped in a 11.8mm gas vent hole. A valve and gas hose connector was epoxy glued to the ¼” tapped hole in both plates.""

6.the idea is quite simple.... stack the gaskets and SS plates in an array..the gaskets acting as the gap between plates..i do not intend to glue the gaskets to the plates instead the 8 studs and bolts will press this assemblage such that none of the gaskets and plates warp thereby reducing the risk of electrolyte leakage..heading in the right direction?

i solicit your help

thank you all in advance..

regards,