Thread: 16 plate HHO with petrol engine

16 plate HHO with petrol engine

AM working on dry HHO for more then 1 year. I spend much time and money on my experiments. Finally i build a dry HHO of 16 plates of size 6 x 7 and use KOH as catalyst with this configuration (+NNNN-NNNN+NNNN-) the amount of KOH is as adjusted so that the amount of current and water temperature remain under control and am getting a better amount of HHO gas too.

At time am in gr8 trouble and really very upset as i install this HHO in a petrol car of 1000cc model SUZUKI Cultus. But get no extra mileage. I test it on motorway mean i drive 164KM with HHO and same without HHO.

One more confusion in my mind is this, that HHO only works with diesel engine not with petrol?

What you say what should i do now.

I need your urgent reply as i believe that we can get 50 to 60 % extra millage with HHO.

If you need I can send u the pic of my installation too.

Looking of your reply......

Thx in advance.

Sounds like you are producing too much hho.
    My thoughts on this are that you need to start with about 1/4 litre of hho per minute for every 1000cc of engine to get the fuel to burn better. Also with my limited knowledge on this subject, i believe you also need to adjust the maf sensor to compensate.

Hope that helps

Donny

Am not 100% sure about about the quantity of hho producing in my kit.
    I will check the amount of hho and amps usage in this weekend.
    will update u about my results.

the amount of hho is about 0.8LPM.
    Is it ok with 1.3 L engine?
    Am getting not much extra mileage.

asimehsan,
    Suzuki has been making the Cultus since 1983, on 3 different continents.. What year model and where are you geographically? From the sound of it you must have a more recent model in which the electronic engine management system is interfering (richening) the fuel air mixture in an attempt to compensate for the extra oxygen provided by the HHO. Also, as Donny said- it sounds like you are making more HHO than a 1.3L engine needs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lightbulb

how much hho gas i require for 1.3L engine?
    please submit any chart which shows the quantity of hho and engine power.
    Is the calculations of hho quantity of diesel and petrol engine are same?
    Is the calculations of hho for petrol carburetor and efi engines are same?

Quote Originally Posted by asimehsan View Post
    how much hho gas i require for 1.3L engine?

Approximately .62 LPM

please submit any chart which shows the quantity of hho and engine power.

That I am aware of, there is no chart..

Is the calculations of hho quantity of diesel and petrol engine are same?

That is a question that is under constant discussion & argument,
    but roughly the same.

Is the calculations of hho for petrol carburetor and efi engines are same?
    No, carburetted engines need a little more HHO because the petrol droplets are larger than injection pressurized droplets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actually i did install a hho generator with +NNNN-NNNN+NNNN-NNNN+ configuration in an old toyota 1.8 diesel 1986 car. At the time of installation i was getting about 1LPM. With this hho quantity i drive and fell the car pickup become very low. then i chanage this hho quantity with 0.5 LPM and now am getting a little more better performance.

What u suggest how much can be the best quantity?
    Some steam is also going in combustion chamber with hho. Is it making the pickup low?

If the pickup got worse with the 1.8 diesel then the injection timing was too advanced to be using HHO with it.. Try retarding the injection timing 1 or 2 degrees and try it again. Steam/water vapor is bad if it is from your HHO generator, because it carries electrolyte (caustic) in it, and will eventually attack any aluminum it comes in contact with. Take a few minutes and make a dry filter to catch that mist.

if
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thx for reply

Can u please explain the concept of injection timing. As i know the air injuction timing is control by pistons movement.
    May u talk about the diesel injection timing?
    2nd is the disadvantage of steam is only to damage aluminum parts or is it creating some bad burning of fuel in combustion chamber too?