Thread: HHO and petrol engine

Unhappy HHO and petrol engine

hi,

will hho work with petrol engine or only with diesel engine?
    i install 16 plates hho kit in my honda city 1.3L petrol. The size of plate is 7 x 6 with this configuration (+NNNN-NNNN+NNNN-) and use KOH as catalyst. but it give me no extra mileage.
    After this experiment i think it cant work with peteol engine.
    why?
    Please guide me.

Is this a carburetor or the later fuel injected version? This will give us some idea as to why you see no gain. The other information that is needed is how much HHO are you injecting and how did you measure it? When done right there could be some gains but not 50%. Honda is a pretty efficient engine to begin with so gains are limited for the simple install with no varied amount of HHO based on demand of the engine. Petrol/benzine/gasoline can have gains and sometimes in some vehicles more than in diesel. The newer multi-injection diesels are much more difficult.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

this is an EFI car 1.3L petrol model 2003.
    I also try the same kit in a carburetor car too 1000cc non EFI model 2006 clutus but gain not even a single extra KM.
    i calculate the amount of hho using 1L water filled bottle. and i got some less then 1L/M.
    How much hho i require for 1000cc carburetor and 1.3L EFI petrol engine?
    What do u mean by "varied amount of HHO"?
    as i know the amount of hho remain same during drive time.
    Looking of ur reply.....

i calculate the amount of hho using 1L water filled bottle. and i got some less then 1L/M.
    How many amps was it drawing when you got this reading (1 lpm) and was it cold or hot? By hot I mean had the reactor leveled out and stopped getting hotter.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

i was unable to calculate the amps as at time i have no amp meter but i think max 5 to 6 amps as i test it with some multimeter which commonly not show the correct amps. and the water is not too hot, and not even change temp for 20 min drive.

Am getting about 0.8 LPM
    is it enough for 1.3 L Engine?
    As am not getting any extra mileage

The 16 plates hho kit is suitable for engines up to 4500cc. If your engine is less than 4500cc than 11 plates kit is recommended. As the security and safety is important issue.

The pickup of the car has greatly increased and it is saving fuel. Hydrogen really helps in
    better burning of fuel, primary fuel remains same e.g petrol or diesel.Good for engine and environment.It is a dry cell and one fill is enough for 600/800 km petrol and a little less for diesel engines, Engine performance is greatly increased and giving more power on same fuel after installing this kit, The savings are 50% on longer routes and minimum 20% in local driving.