Thread: New or Old

New or Old

Has anyone seen these system?

http://www.aquatune.com/overview.php Look at the claim of 1.5 amps = 2.5LPM.

Old as far as I know. I think the archives might even have a thread where this was brought up. The $800 price tag deterred most people I think. The seller, at some point in the past, mentioned a platinum element within the unit as being the contributor to said efficiency. I cannot confirm or deny that it works and I've yet to talk to someone who has purchased a unit.

Edit: here is the archive thread http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.....com-index.asp

The company has been around for decades selling it's water "injection" units. As you well know, there is some benefit to water injection. They are now riding the "hydrogen craze" by advertising their device as being able to produce hydrogen via a harmonic cell. This is nothing more than a Bernoulli jet atomizing the water into a mist. Even if the chamber did reverberate at the "resonant frequency" of water, you would need the coulomb flow of electrons to produce your HHO gas. This device does not provide that. It does seem to atomize and control the flow of water much better than units in the past. They also have an "add on" HHO generator to accentuate their device. Go figure.

Honestly, this device has merits, but should have a much lower price tag and much lower claims of performance.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyLugNut View Post

Honestly, this device has merits, but should have a much lower price tag and much lower claims of performance.
    I couldn't agree more. It used to be ~$650 IIRC