Dear All,

I'm building a small Eco-resort on an island in the Philippines , trying to use cob/adobe/earth bag for the constructions, however we are struggling to understand how to be free from power prospective. For sure we will use solar panel, and wind but I'm insisting to have the HHO SYS as back up or support to the above mentioned sources.
Unfortunately so far the people I have approached they looked at me and laugh.
But I don't want to give up, although I feel here it may be my last chance since time is running low, and I'm frustrated cause I don't want to give up.
Is it realistic and efficient to use the electrolysis to obtain hydrogen to be stored into propane tanks and use this to feed an engine to create power as aid to the solar?
The tanks can be alternated in the usage: e.g. I'm using the tank A while I'm refilling the tank B and viceversa.
In addition we were think to store the power produced or having the generator starting only when the necessary.

Please let me know your comments and where I should look for expertise (maybe here) to establish a potential cooperation.

I know it's annoying to have newbie asking million times same questions, so thanks in advance for your patience

Sincerely
Gio