Thread: Solar powered hho generator

Solar powered hho generator

Hi

I want to try to make solar powered hho generator for making hho gas for hho stove and need advice.
    I plan to connect wires from solar panel direct to hho wet cell and from there into bubbler and then through tube with 2x flashback arrestor to hho stove to use it.
    How much flow (how much my hho cell must generate gas for that use per minute) of hho will be needed for that use?
    I don't want to store hho gas only to make it and use it when needed and then to shut down production.

I will buy solar panel and i don't know which of these two solar panels will be better in production hho gas?

Solar panel n1:

Maximum power: 160 W
    Vmpp: 28.2V DC
    Voc: 35.6V DC
    Maximum Current Power: 6.60A

Solar panel n2:

Thanks

misoo83,
    You will need 2 of the "n1" panels connected in parallel to give sufficient amperage, although the voltage will be fine because you can simply make a 12 or 13 plate reactor to soak it up. Don't build a wet cell, as they are next to useless and don't make as much useable gas as a dry cell. At 13.2A (2 panels connected in parallel) you will be hard pressed to make more than 1 lpm anyway. Why don't you simply build a splitter style reactor and store just the hydrogen in a water filled double plastic garbage can "tank" so you can make Hydrogen at your leisure and then be able use enough to actually cook with? Hydrogen by itself is a MUCH safer and more storable fuel than HHO... Have fun and welcome to the forum!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]