Thread: HHO Gas Injected Into A Catalytic Converter Yields Extreme Heat! LENR? We Don't Know

HHO Gas Injected Into A Catalytic Converter Yields Extreme Heat! LENR? We Don't Know

I never in a million years saw this one coming and it was right in my face the whole time. I am having a very hard time finding legitimate information on this effect and video or reports to back up claims.

http://youtu.be/vaVlBdZf9jc

Please watch the entire video for more detailed information but in short we are seeing an extremely large amount of heat coming off a normal catalytic converter of a vehicle just by injecting the hho gas into it. Not much is needed (.25lpm-2lpm) and you do not have to light the gas. It works on a catalytic reaction with the platinum and palladium within the converter. This effect works at room temperature and the peak temperature is still yet unknown as when the H-Cat reaches to temperatures of around 400 degrees, we get a flashback due to the heat reaching flashpoint temp of the gas. Insulation and flashback protection is needed to determine the peak temperature achieved by this effect. This is something that I did not know about and judging by the emails and popularity of the video, most others involved in hho didn't know it as well. I am here to only spread the word and encourage replications. I want to get to the bottom of this....

That sounds interesting. Please keep us updated with results.