Hello everyone! This is my first post here and I will start by saying that I am new to hho. I just built my first one with $10 worth of materials (INCLUDING a $4 jar of peanuts) from my local hardware store and it worked! Showed a few buddies how to make fire from water they were amazed too! This stuff is cool!

The unit I built was built wrong. I made it from regular grade steel washers, nut and bolts. No stainless steel anywhere. But it did work pretty well, producing a popping flame from the bubbler...which was just a plastic cup of water. I didn't take any real measurements, but can say it ran off a 12v car battery consuming less than 10amps as it did not blow the 10amp fuse hooked up. The bubbles came out at a steady pace, nothing like the volume you guys are getting, but I was just amazed to see it work! Showed a few buddies how to make fire from water they were amazed too!

It was crud, but I just had to see it happen before putting a bunch of time and money into a more sophisticated device. Now I can't wait to make a new one! Bigger and better! This one was a wet cell, I don't know if I should make the new one as a wet or dry cell? I'd like to use it for heating my garage, which is a big garage.