Thread: Hydro Club USA kits

Hydro Club USA kits

I have been looking into these boosters for years and I would love to get a kit installed on my car. I have come to the conclusion I just need to but a full kit rather than piece it together due to my lack of free time. The vehicle I am trying to convert is a 2005 4 cyl. 2.4L Ford Ranger.

I have been looking at these HydroClubUSA kits and was wondering if they are any good? Or is there any other kits that anyone could suggest? This is the particular kit I am looking at. I would like to stay at or below that price range. Thank you.

http://www.amazon.com/CELL-HYDROGEN-...ywords=hho+kit

In my experience with buying full kits, you need to look at what they are offering for your specific need.

-What kind of filtering system are they using to keep the KOH or NaOH out of your engine? Does it match up with what you can search and find for on this site?

-Does the plate size and power out claim match the calculations that you find on this site?

-Does the reservoir match what sizes are recommended on this site?

I know that i'm asking questions to your question, but I wish that I would have found this site before buying a kit. I learned a lot from the experiences of others that have been doing these types of installations since 2006 or before. What I have found is that by doing a little more research before hand you can save yourself a lot of time and cash making things work later. Also a properly built unit for a vehicle is going to run you more than $300, and if you're the one spending the money you want to get something that is worth the time you spent saving that money.

I personally do not have any experience with this company, but the questions that I asked are things you need to think about. If you can see the gas coming out of the end of a hose on a video promoting a kit, that is actually the electrolyte that you are seeing and need to be filtered out. I had to replace a throttlebody, intake and gasket to learn this lesson, so that's why i'm letting you know my experience.

Havens