Thread: HHO Production Vs RPM

HHO Production Vs RPM

Hello, new to the forum. I have been reading all morning, some great info here and a good list of testimonials for Doubters!

I have installed a couple HHO Systems with some success, a Mason Inverted T Cell kit in a 96 Chev 350 4X4 with an Efie from Eagle-research. This system seems to work well, and increased from 17mpg to 24. I have installed a green-source dry cell with reservior and their new computer controller on a 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix, 3.8l. It is producing lots of gas, but I am having trouble setting the O2 sensors properly, and we are not getting any savings yet. The Idle surges and the vehicle will stall, the Cell is drawing 19 amps, this is the Controller setup for this size engine, but seems excessive. Have not modified any other sensors yet.

One thing I noticed with the truck install is that at idle, the engine produces a lot more power and torque. It makes city driving somewhat more difficult as you have to be on the brakes constantly, it just wants to keep trucking, and at Idle will cruise at 40Km/h. Linking the RPM to HHO power draw seems like a no - brainer.

I am interested in finding / developing a smarter system for the cell power control. If anyone knows of a system please respond with a link. I found this youtube channel with Alexis cell and a controller that varies Pulse width with engine RPM, it seems very slick - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA72J_lN8MY the company does not seem to exist any more.

An Ideal system would use a microprocessor to interface with the cell, 02, map. maf IAT, CTS sensors and the vehicles OBD2 port, optimizing cell power and sensor signal mods for maximum mileage gains.

thanks!

24 MPG is pretty crazy range for a 350 IMO. I'm hoping to get to 15-17 MPG on my carb'd Goodwrench 350, LOL!

This is overkill for older classic vehicles, but here is my project:

http://www.hhoforums.com/entry.php?4...Controlled-PWM

This is on a 2012 model car.

On an older car/truck such as my carbureted 79 GMC Jimmy, it seems fairly safe to buy a MAP sensor and use an analog pin. I have yet to try this..