Hi guys, I've see people using HHO gas installed in their vehicle. this is doesn't make sense for me.

1st is about the chemical.
2 C8H18 + 25 O2 → 16 CO2 + 18 H2O is the equation for gasoline in engine.
amount of Oxygen in the air is around 20%, Nitrogen is 70%.
to make efficient result the amount of oxygen must enough, if it's not enough will produce CO not CO2.
if we replace the air with HHO, we get 66.7% H & 33.3% O.
the amount of O is bigger than the air that just 20%, but..... the amount of O there is just enough exactly for H.... so in the engine c8h18 is struggling with H2 to get O2. there will be some of the c8h18 or h2 didn't get burn.
it will be more make sense for me if we replace air with pure O2 or replace c8h18 with pure h2.

2nd is about power source.
in vehicle, H2 & O2 is produced using car battery. the battery charged by engine movement. according to physic law (i foget the name) there will be energy loss, some of the energy move vehicle, some become heat and some become electricity for sound system, light and others, some to charge battery. this way the power in the battery will getting lower each cycle. (someone who ever try use please tell me am I right that the car battery lifetime is much shorter than without HHO)
it will be make sense for me from battery to movement (Electric car) is more efficient than battery to HHO, HHO to movement.
if we want to use H2 & O2, it will be much better if we produce H & O in our home store in tanks for use in our vehicle.
(Note : I didn't recommend to store HHO mix gas in 1 tank, I mean store pure H)

please give me your comment, because I'm developing SHOGEN (Separated Hydrogen & Oxygen Generator) and planned to market it.
you can watch SHOGEN video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8h6_JzqVk