Thread: R A I D!!!! Drop the H-Bomb

R A I D!!!! Drop the H-Bomb

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=415749

These guys really got me ****ed off. With the Dynacert link in hand(copied and pasted actually), I tried to enlighten the folks on the VWTDI forum thinking they might pick up the HHO idea and run with it but they said I was selling snake oil. The information in the Dynacert video is pretty irrefutable. I am here soliciting fellow HHO believers who are, actively, reliably, and safely using and researching HHO with data to back it up, to log on to the TDI Forums and stick up for our basic little element. The guys/gals over there dont believe HHO is viable and say HHO "violates the lasws of thermodynamics", even after this vid from Dynacert http://youtu.be/Wb2EYQ7at4c.

Could / Would you log in over there and set them straight? Post the link to your thread you create so I/we can watch. The moderators have itchy banning fingers so you will likely get banned but if enough of us do it we might get a few converts.

I thank you
    and
    Hydrogen thanks you too
    -big OIL on the other hand.......

There is very little well documented evidence . . .

. . . supporting HHO's effectiveness.

And, your science was poorly presented and in some cases, was simply wrong. That is the problem with the whole HHO scene. Most of you are not scientists or engineers with dyno labs in your back yard. And those of us who are, are not at liberty to share information that has been paid for by others. Consequently, HHO theory is full of incorrect assumptions and hocus pocus, to go along with the good science. Now, the good is lost under a pile of dung, and people are unable to find it.

Don't expect scientific support from this forum. It would have been available years ago if it was available.

And yes, I know HHO works. I have done the long tedious research and come to the conclusion that under the right set of circumstances, it can yield a positive outcome if applied correctly. And that is the problem . . . the erratic application of the technology.

I should have joined the debate team. Oh well. I guess HHO will just be our little secret, maybe we are better off. The planet wont be better off but what the hell in 40 years I wont have to worry about it.

You assume HHO is the only technology out there.

Quote Originally Posted by rwehuman View Post
    I should have joined the debate team. Oh well. I guess HHO will just be our little secret, maybe we are better off. The planet wont be better off but what the hell in 40 years I wont have to worry about it.
    There are/will be other technologies that will augment the efficiency of the internal combustion engine. HHO is simply a stepping stone in understanding. It is also something the home experimenter can implement with little to no cost.