Thread: Hello Everyone, New to the Forum

Hello Everyone, New to the Forum

Despite my best efforts, I was unable to find a new member introduction area. This appeared to be the most appropriate place to introduce myself.

My name is Kyle Kidd, and I am relatively new to the hydrogen energy generation scene. I will be doing research mainly with dry cell electrolysis in a home or industrial capacity.

I have my Bachelors in Biology and Neuroscience from King's College, and hope to pursue research into bacterial production of hydrogen in the near future.

This forum has so far been a great repository of information, and I look forward to participating in future topics posted here.

Hi kyle. Im satish. New too. Welcome to the forum. Im in the process of installing a dry 11 plate cell in my car. What about you?

Currently, I am testing and measuring different materials for use as dry cell electrodes. I'm looking for an ideal "set and forget" electrode which will conduct with low resistance while having a very long shelf life. Results are exceeding expectations.

Good going. Best of luck for a new revolution. For now im speculating about fitting my cell in the trunk/ boot as my car is small with a little engine.