Hello gentlemen
Iam satish from india, i recently developed an interest in tweaks for better mileage. Now addicted to hho from not so long ago. Im about to try it on my suzuki cultus 4 door 1.3L 96 mikuni carb (no sensors of any kind )I did buy a 11 plate dry cell as +nnnn-nnnn+, 5×3 inch active area. 2mm gap for each cell plate 1.2 mm thick 316l plates. after going through the forum like a novel i have pasivated plates using surgical spirit and distilled water for cleaning and soaked in mild sulfuric acid to 56 degree C, rinsed in distilled water , air dried it in shade for 2 days. re configured it to + nnnnnn- WOULD THE HHO OUTPUT BE SUFFICIENT FOR THE 1.3L PETROL ENGINE ?. Iam going run it with a 30 amp pwm and KoH. At earlier times of bench testing at 13.4 v and 12 amps .5 lpm for 50 seconds and i found out my two stack build had a bit of oomph right from start ( no steam checked with ice cubes). Really need help on this .should i revert back to my original +nnnn-nnnn+ setup or any body here have better solution (without adding extra plates). Thanks in advance.