Thread: plate configuration for suzuki cultus 1.3

Question plate configuration for suzuki cultus 1.3

Hello gentlemen
    Iam satish from india, i recently developed an interest in tweaks for better mileage. Now addicted to hho from not so long ago. Im about to try it on my suzuki cultus 4 door 1.3L 96 mikuni carb (no sensors of any kind )I did buy a 11 plate dry cell as +nnnn-nnnn+, 5×3 inch active area. 2mm gap for each cell plate 1.2 mm thick 316l plates. after going through the forum like a novel i have pasivated plates using surgical spirit and distilled water for cleaning and soaked in mild sulfuric acid to 56 degree C, rinsed in distilled water , air dried it in shade for 2 days. re configured it to + nnnnnn- WOULD THE HHO OUTPUT BE SUFFICIENT FOR THE 1.3L PETROL ENGINE ?. Iam going run it with a 30 amp pwm and KoH. At earlier times of bench testing at 13.4 v and 12 amps .5 lpm for 50 seconds and i found out my two stack build had a bit of oomph right from start ( no steam checked with ice cubes). Really need help on this .should i revert back to my original +nnnn-nnnn+ setup or any body here have better solution (without adding extra plates). Thanks in advance.

gentlemen. Can i use RTV sillicon gasket maker or araldite epoxy adhesive or the likes instead of weldon. WOULD IT SERVE THE PURPOSE? For reducing current leakage and improve efficiency..
    And My dry cell is going to be installed in the trunk. Its around 1 1/2 meters from the engine intake point. Hho passes through a resevoir in the trunk itself but the bubbler is in the engine bay about a meter from the engine intake piont. WOULD THE HHO GAS MAKE IT THROUGH THE BUBBLER WATER INSPITE OF THE DISTANCE ? through a 8 mm passage rubber hose.is it advisible to have a air pump for the gas to get past the bubbler ?
    It would be very helpful for me if you gentlemen shared your expertise with me. Thanks in advance.

Gentlemen as of now i have done some little improvements in my setup. A vaccum relief valve as not to suck when the reactor is cold/off after certain period of running. A aquarium 1/2 inch air stone in the bubbler and i sealed the edges of the holes in the plates with epoxy ( after i found out that it does not react to koh and the reactors operating temperature). Any ideas/ suggestions are welcome.
    Sleep and death are brothers.

Update
    The epoxy i had to seal the plate hole edge did not hold good during passivation with vinegar. Got to find something better.

hi, first you need to know your car a bit more. its good you know the engine displacement but do you have any idea of the alternator? what is your car's full load? what is your car volt at idle? what is the volt at 1000rpm? know your alternator more then move on from there. know your car's load at full power load eg. driving in the rain at night. find out how much watts your alternator puts out at idle and how much your car uses at full load then work around that. eg your alternator puts out 3000watts at idle and the max load is 2000watts then you know you have about 800watts to play with because you still have to leave some to keep the battery charged etc...

this is my Suzuki Carry with upgraded alternator with 3600watts at idle and i still make sure my HHO cells are as efficient as can be.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yi9pROupJ4
    8cores only using 50+watts at idle and up to 140watts at running over 1000rpm. if your HHO system uses too much watts at idle then its not efficient.
    i use 6n plates because its the most efficient, if you want more HHO just build more cells but having 1 inefficient cell trying to do the work of 4 cells is just wasting current and defeating the whole purpose.

happy tuning and be safe and efficient my friend

THANK YOU for considering my question ultra_efficient.
    My car alternator produces its highest at 13.8 volts at 46 amps. I have no knowledge of the output at different engine speed or at idling. I am going to chech it right now in a friends workshop, as the car is already there for a colour change. I will get back to you with the details.

I checked the alternator output under no load at 1800 to 2000 rpm its 13.8 to 14 volts and just close to 50 amps. At around1000 rpm its 13.2 volts and 38 to 40 amps. With headlights at low beam, wiper at mid speed , defroster with ac on and blower at 2nd speed after 20 minutes of running this way the output is 12.6 at the battery. Iam installing the hho cell in the trunk, any aspects to take care of regarding the distance the hho gas has to travel?

please do a test at full load and measure the amp draw. high beam, ac on high, or heater on high, 4 way flasher, Radio on, wipers on high do a check and post how much amp draw at how much volts

After testing output late afternoon today i had all the wires,plug cables, battery, distributor, ignition coil etc in the engine bay removed to spray cleaner fluid because i dint want the degreaser fumes on the electricals. Getting it in working order in about 2 days. After that i will be able to start the engine to test under full load as per your advice. Mean while by the looks of it i feel that i cannot draw more than 5 to 8 amps at 13 volts with the present alternator output especially while driving at night and or rain, i will look into the cost feasibility of upgrading the alternator. Do you think a 70 amp output alternator will live up to the task ? Considering that the engine has 65 bhp and 108 nm of torque.