I have to state that you have absolutely no reason to believe that I have any idea what I am talking about or that what I have to say bears any resemblance to reality. Let me also state that I cannot, within the confines of this document, give you an understanding of electronics, which is a major portion of my discourse concerning Meyer’s technology. With that said, let me begin…

After having studied Stanley Meyer’s patents for some years and not having managed to discover a link between Meyer’s claims of high voltage, low current, resonance, and capacitance, I thought either I didn’t have the firm grasp on electronics and physics that I though I had, or, Meyer was a fraud as other’s had been saying. Being open minded as I am, I filed Meyer’s invention away in the back of my mind as one of those mis-understood phenomena of which I never lose hope of someday understanding.

One day, I stumbled upon a link to a forum which discusses Meyer’s technology. One of the discoveries I made that day saddened me greatly. That being the death of Stanley Meyer.

(Continued)