I got hold of some more of Meyer's work, (stan-meyer-water-fuel-cell-technical-brief.pdf,) and I think we need to quit using the Term "Resonant Cavity."

The reason is that he used the same theory of language as Humpty Dumpty in Carrol's "Through The Looking Glass," ie 'When I use a word,'[Humpty Meyer] said in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less.'

When most people say "Resonant Cavity," we mean an electronic device. When Stan says it, he means a container of hydrogen ions in Brownian-like movement.

The tuned circuits in his contraption do have a resonance and a resonant frequency, which is affected by the physio-electrical characteristics of the cell used in his hydrogen generator, but those circuits have nothing at all to do with his (in)famous "Resonant Cavity."

HHO's definition of Meyer's Resonant Cavity = "Cell," neither more nor less.

He also had a habit of mixing and matching labels, terms, and definitions, such as labeling an inductor as "C", a circuit's resistance as Z, etc. as well as drawing his schematics (sometimes) from right to left.

The operation of this device is a vortex of sequences,
I love that

Now that I have read some of his own words, I think that I personally would disregard much of what I have previously written in this thread.