The next diagram (Below) is a copy of my original diagram of Meyer’s VIC (Modified Sunday, April 15, 2007, 9:09:31 AM ) with TX4 & TX5 modified to clarify that they are bifilar wound, and all coils have been given polarity marks. I further modified this diagram to point out the two parts which make up the capacitor which is active in forming the resonant L/C circuit. The labeling of TX2 has also been changed from “Secondary Coil” to “Electrode Biasing Coil” (Which I find more descriptive).

Attachment 2351

It may sound odd, but I’m of the opinion that voltage, when applied to a wire 50 miles long, may immediately appear at the other end. Let me explain. We currently have no means of measuring voltage without electron flow, and that electron flow is appropriately called current. We have instruments known as volt meters, which measure current, that current representing the voltage required to create said current. We have resistors which limit current flow based on the voltage pushing the current, but no real way of verifying actual voltage drop, just current drop. I say all this after seeing the circuitry involved in an experiment where +15,000 volts was momentarily (fraction of a second) applied to an electrode in a container of water via a large choke, and the water immediately broke down into hydrogen & oxygen, then ignited, reforming water, and very little power was expended during the entire process. My conclusion is that electrons were not the operative force in this experiment, leaving voltage as having caused the reaction, and that reaction took place before electron flow could accelerate and have any significant impact. It does make sense that electrons were yanked off the water molecules, allowing the hydrogen & oxygen to break free and form a gas pocket in the water, but massive electron flow didn’t take place, partly because of the brevity of the application of power, but also because of the choke. Electron flow appears to have some form of inertia, and that inertia seems to have some connection with the creation of a magnetic field. To me, it appears voltage affects all electrons in a conductor immediately upon application, but the electrons have to follow some sequential set of rules in order to move or flow.

Also, it appears an inductor or electromagnet can create a much greater magnetic field than it can sustain without damage. For instance, an electromagnet rated for continuous use at 10 volts might be driven for a fraction of a second at 1000 volts without even getting warm, but produce a massive magnetic field while powered, and use only a fraction of a watt in the duration of the process. Case in point, Edwin Gray’s motor.

It may appear I’ve been chasing rabbits, so let me get back to the point, that IF voltage, when applied to a length of wire, immediately appears at the other end, the Meyer’s bifilar winding has 4 purposes.
1) An efficient method of ionizing water molecules based on a resonant L/C circuit.
2) A method of applying a bias voltage to the electrodes of the watercell.
3) A method of delaying electron flow to the electrodes of the watercell.
4) A method of entraining water molecules so the electrodes become insulated from each other.

(Continued)