Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My View on Meyer's WFC, the VIC, Resonance, and the Reaction Water has.

I got hold of some more of Meyer's work, (stan-meyer-water-fuel-cell-technical-brief.pdf,) and I think we need to quit using the Term "Resonant Cavity."

The reason is that he used the same theory of language as Humpty Dumpty in Carrol's "Through The Looking Glass," ie 'When I use a word,'[Humpty Meyer] said in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less.'

When most people say "Resonant Cavity," we mean an electronic device. When Stan says it, he means a container of hydrogen ions in Brownian-like movement.

The tuned circuits in his contraption do have a resonance and a resonant frequency, which is affected by the physio-electrical characteristics of the cell used in his hydrogen generator, but those circuits have nothing at all to do with his (in)famous "Resonant Cavity."

HHO's definition of Meyer's Resonant Cavity = "Cell," neither more nor less.

He also had a habit of mixing and matching labels, terms, and definitions, such as labeling an inductor as "C", a circuit's resistance as Z, etc. as well as drawing his schematics (sometimes) from right to left.

The operation of this device is a vortex of sequences,
    I love that

Now that I have read some of his own words, I think that I personally would disregard much of what I have previously written in this thread.

I'm inclined to believe Meyer was trying to protect his technology by obfuscation. And using these methods didn't help his reputation on either the technical or moral levels.

The resonance was an efficient way of formatting the water around the electrodes so that no conduction paths formed to carry current from one electrode to the other. And so the conduction paths which did form would isolate the electrodes from each other. Once isolated, a bias could be applied to the electrodes to such a level that the resulting electric field would pull the molecules apart on the positive cycle when valence electrons were scarce. IMO

I have verified that the electrodes are electrically insulated from each other at circuit resonance. I just haven't taken the final step of supplying sufficient bias.

Meyer did progress beyond the WFC.
    Meyer ionized air with a hot plasma, mixed the ionized air with water vapor/steam, ran that mixture through a cold plasma, and the end result was ammonia and nitrous-oxide, a combustible mixture. Quick, easy, on demand.

No more arguments about whether resonance was molecular or circuit based, or if electrodes in water make a viable capacitor.

If you positively charge air, the air will then rob the valence electrons from the water molecules and they are then ready to fall apart, and the nitrogen in the air is available for bonding.

Patrick F. McManus coined the phrase "vortex of sequences". I see many circumstances where that phrase is applicable.