I'm wondering why there are no references to dyno tested vehicles before and after an HHO system is installed and TUNED?

The naysayers always mention the fact that it takes more energy to produce the hydroxy than is gained by using it. [Second Law of Thermodynamics]

What they can't seem to get into their perceived master minds is that there is additional energy stored in the un-burned fuel. As a matter of fact 70% is wasted in the form of heat. The claims are that by injecting H2 O2 into the mix you can produce a faster therefore more complete burn. The more of the fuel burned on each power stroke, the more energy is released in measurable horsepower.

So, if you can trick the PCM into thinkin the mixture is too rich, it facilitates the injection of less fuel. Now if you're really transferring more energy into the power train, the result would be greater horsepower using less fuel.

I did the math and realized it only takes a little under 2 hp to generate 15 amps minimal so I'm guessing the alternator needs the make 20 amps nominal to separate the H2 O2 from the water. Again, an educated guess would be about 3 hp nominal. I would need to see a 6 hp increase on a dyno after leaning out the mix to believe that this works.

It's a simple concept and a simple test so why are there no youtube videos and other documentation to prove this simple fact? If anyone knows where I can see some dyno results, I'd be willing to try one of these contraptions. Otherwise, refer to what David Hannum said to PT Barnum and know that I am not one of those types.