Hey,

This is my first post here and I see quite a lot of knowledge here.

Well, just recently I installed HHO kit on my 2006 Pathfinder 2.5 dCi. There were quite a lot of mods included in hho kit and engine. For example, I cleaned engine and MAF sensor, EGR blocked, air filter changed etc.

HHO kit was purchased with DC3000 generator dry cell and a small 2 dl bubbler, which I modified with stainless steel wool on exhaust valve and drilled input hose for smaller bubbles.

Production of HHO is approx 1 lpm and with additional dryer there's probably no vapour in final product.
KOH 15% is used as electrolyte, which is a bit higher concentration, but it is on purpose to prevent freezing.

Performance?
Imediatelly measured my Pathy gained 10% wheel horse power and roughly same amount of torque, which is quite nice...
...but mileage did not improve a bit! Actually consumption increased a bit, but that might ne due to a lot of testing.

So I installed MAF sensor enhancer and played with settings some time, but all I get is lower engine ppwer and stalking when going too low and on the other side default power with no mileage improvement.

These engines do not have O2 sensor, does not have DPF nor any other sensor in exhaust. I checked it out - nothing.

Any idea what's going on?
Is the engine too smart?
Is HHO production too lo?
Or is it already optimized so much by default that no furtjer improvements ar possible?