Thread: This is the best, and Ive tried them all!

This is the best, and Ive tried them all!

E-water is the best by far. Ive tried everything from armandhammer to lab grade koh and the drfission.com ewater is the best. It is really clean . Other stuff leaves crystals in the cell and hoses and is hard to mix right because I always add too much and blow fuses. The e-water is always perfect
    ? Wont use anything else anymore, spent way too much on chemicals and fried electronics.
    Anyone else on here use it before?

I use Drano.

Quote Originally Posted by markquestion View Post
    E-water is the best by far. Ive tried everything from armandhammer to lab grade koh and the drfission.com ewater is the best. It is really clean . Other stuff leaves crystals in the cell and hoses and is hard to mix right because I always add too much and blow fuses. The e-water is always perfect
    ? Wont use anything else anymore, spent way too much on chemicals and fried electronics.
    Anyone else on here use it before?
    Simple NaOH . Super saturated and with no problems whatsoever. Of course, I have a current controller, so mixing is not an issue. Anything less than super saturated electrolyte and you are causing an increase in cell resistance and a decrease in cell efficiency.

Thatbsounds dangerous. Isnt drano corrosive? Plus it will make highly toxic fumes! Be careful dude!

It's no more dangerous than the gasoline in your car.

Thatbsounds dangerous. Isnt drano corrosive? Plus it will make highly toxic fumes! Be careful dude!
    Old style crystal Drano is pretty much 100% NaOH. I and others use NaOH with great success. Safety considerations not withstanding, it is as safe as any of the common electrolytes in use.

And I design and build commercial electrolysis machines for a living. I have been at it for decades. They have been for various applications, but I think they are far safer than the designs seen on this and other forums.

Id love to see your machines. Got a link?

No.

Id love to see your machines. Got a link?
    I'm not selling anything like Dr. Fission is.

I just like to see other peoples reactors. Ive used all kinds and like to see what other people are using. Do you build wet cells or dry cells?

Neither.

I just like to see other peoples reactors. Ive used all kinds and like to see what other people are using. Do you build wet cells or dry cells?
    The term is miss-used anyways. I have multiple individual cells. I'll have to figure out how to post some pictures to make it more understandable.

20% NaOH is what i use, and no its not toxic if you scrub it out of the gas well enough.