I am totally new to this, however I am also tired of paying through the nose for gas. I have a 1997 Ram 1500 5.2L V8. I have the plates, acrylic and gaskets to build a 19 plate dry cell. I still require a PWM. My question is this: My hanes manual says that I have a MAP. do I need an EFIE and a MAP controller or is just EFIE. Be gentle. Like I said, I am totally new at this. Any help will be greatly appreciated.