and a link to the Runescape game was removed from the official Petroglyph forums, leading some Runescape players to believe Deadman Gold that the Runescape game is due to be cancelled although community manager Myll Erik noted at the time, End of Nations has not been cancelled! This isn't the first time that End of Nations has been delayed. Since its initial reveal back in 2010, the Runescape game was delayed into 2012 last year. This latest delay takes the Runescape game into at least 2013. Epic Runescape games president Mike Capps is stepping away from his 10 year role for a new venture fatherhood.Writing on his company's blog, Capps says that he'll remain involved with Epic in an advisory role, but he's retiring from his presidential seat.It's the latest high profile amicable departure from Epic Runescape games this year, which saw the departure of production director Rod Fergusson, who joined BioShock house Irrational Runescape games, and Gears of War lead Cliff Bleszinski.All of these departures followed a big investment from Chinese online giant Tencent, it may be worth mentioning.After dedicating a decade of my life to Epic, and with so many close friends here, it's impossible to just walk away. I absolutely love this company, he said in a statement.The Epic veteran and his wife are expecting a baby boy, and he said his plans include being a stay at home dad for a while, cleaning up baby barf, and possibly doing some teaching, writing and philanthropic work.Capps expressed confidence that Epic execs Paul Meegan, VP of development, and John Farnsworth, VP operations could pick up where he leaves off.I’ll continue to be available as a resource to Epic, to provide context or advice where I can. Whatever I can do to help in Epic's success.Epic's business is in a state of flux, as the company transitions to support next generation Runescape game hardware with its upcoming Unreal Engine 4. It recently expanded with a Seattle based Cheap DarkScape Gold location dedicated to engine development.Epic's other recent expansion moves include new