View Poll Results: Would you be interested in HHO Forums bumper stickers, decales, key chains, etc...?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "HHO FORUMS" stickers!

djerickd Guest

"HHO FORUMS" stickers!

I want to buy some decals to represent the movement, was there maybe something like this already in the works?:

JonDoh Guest
    Put me down for a couple!!!

Jason Guest
    I could print some, but it wouldn't be water proof...

Its a good idea folks! thanks for the input....I think that t-shirts, bumper stickers, and small stickers are good ideas to get the word out about our community and help attract more experimenters...

I dont think that the site administration will be producing them in the near future though as we are a non-profit site and the expenses would be a bit much for one or all of us to absorb...If we can get some volenteers and/or donations, it would really be great...
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

djerickd Guest
    Can you turn this post into a poll? I've got a vendor lined up we just want to gauge how many would be interested.

They won't be in full color like that. They'd be regular die cut vinyl (single color) but I think they would still look good. Maybe I can get him to cut a sample..

volomike Guest

You Might Want These, Then...

You might want these proofs, then...

http://superhho.com/pics/

I'd definitely be interested in the stickers, just one thing I'd like to add though is that we should put the web address on the stickers? Should help bring more people to the forums that way.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Butch Guest

and a PayPal donation Button.

we got Bumper stickers for our band and they were cheap.

HHO The Way To Go
    www.hhoforums.com

I will look into the poll option...

What is it that y'all want to ask?
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

smartHHO Guest
    they do have the printer/clear sitcky label maker. Seen it on the smart forums last night. You pretty much put the stuff into your printer, print it out, peel off the backing and wham, you have a sicker for your window.