View Poll Results: Would you be interested in HHO Forums bumper stickers, decales, key chains, etc...?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "HHO FORUMS" stickers!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    djerickd Guest

"HHO FORUMS" stickers!

I want to buy some decals to represent the movement, was there maybe something like this already in the works?:

JonDoh Guest
    Put me down for a couple!!!

Jason Guest
    I could print some, but it wouldn't be water proof...

Its a good idea folks! thanks for the input....I think that t-shirts, bumper stickers, and small stickers are good ideas to get the word out about our community and help attract more experimenters...

I dont think that the site administration will be producing them in the near future though as we are a non-profit site and the expenses would be a bit much for one or all of us to absorb...If we can get some volenteers and/or donations, it would really be great...
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

djerickd Guest
    Can you turn this post into a poll? I've got a vendor lined up we just want to gauge how many would be interested.

They won't be in full color like that. They'd be regular die cut vinyl (single color) but I think they would still look good. Maybe I can get him to cut a sample..

volomike Guest

You Might Want These, Then...

You might want these proofs, then...

http://superhho.com/pics/

Butch Guest

and a PayPal donation Button.

we got Bumper stickers for our band and they were cheap.

HHO The Way To Go
    www.hhoforums.com

Quote Originally Posted by djerickd View Post
    I think this logo damn near nails it...

but it's missing a small ".com"
    plus, it would be cool if it had a reference to the fact that the vehicle that this logo is on is using HHO as a partial fuel source.

I agree....

The logo looks good, but could use the .com addition...

If someone wants to take the initiative to create the stickers and bumber stickers, and key chains, I bet there would be alot of interest.

Although it is a great idea, I dont think I can get the other admins together financially to fund the materials. I have the devices, but no materials to produce them...Im sure most of us all have the necessary equip...it just comes down to purchasing the waterproof inks and sticker sheets..then the time to print and cut them, too...

I also like the idea of having t-shirts with the logo as well....Maybe we will have them as prizes for up comming contests...
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

volomike Guest
    I could, perhaps, be persuaded to add in the .com stuff beneath the logo if you want. I'd need about two people to say yes to me and then I'd do it.

As for getting shirts, mouse mats, leather jackets, hats, bumper stickers, panties for the girlfriend, whatever -- there is of course CafePress.com. That is, unless you know someone who can do it all much cheaper.