View Poll Results: Would you be interested in HHO Forums bumper stickers, decales, key chains, etc...?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "HHO FORUMS" stickers!

Quote Originally Posted by djerickd View Post
    I think this logo damn near nails it...

but it's missing a small ".com"
    plus, it would be cool if it had a reference to the fact that the vehicle that this logo is on is using HHO as a partial fuel source.

I agree....

The logo looks good, but could use the .com addition...

If someone wants to take the initiative to create the stickers and bumber stickers, and key chains, I bet there would be alot of interest.

Although it is a great idea, I dont think I can get the other admins together financially to fund the materials. I have the devices, but no materials to produce them...Im sure most of us all have the necessary equip...it just comes down to purchasing the waterproof inks and sticker sheets..then the time to print and cut them, too...

I also like the idea of having t-shirts with the logo as well....Maybe we will have them as prizes for up comming contests...
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

volomike Guest
    I could, perhaps, be persuaded to add in the .com stuff beneath the logo if you want. I'd need about two people to say yes to me and then I'd do it.

As for getting shirts, mouse mats, leather jackets, hats, bumper stickers, panties for the girlfriend, whatever -- there is of course CafePress.com. That is, unless you know someone who can do it all much cheaper.

djerickd Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by computerclinic View Post
    I will look into the poll option...

What is it that y'all want to ask?
    I wanted to somehow gauge how many people would commit to buying one..

djerickd Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by volomike View Post
    I could, perhaps, be persuaded to add in the .com stuff beneath the logo if you want. I'd need about two people to say yes to me and then I'd do it.
    I don't like the .com idea if you don't know that a "forum" is 97% of the time used in the context of the INTERNET...well then you are just lost!

Good to see you back Volo....

Me personally, I think the .com should be in there in very small print, but then again...dude has a point...when you google hho forums, we are the first result ofcourse, so its all good by me either way...

Anyone know how much the panties and leather jackets would go for..lol?

BTW Dj, I will post a poll...there seems to be enough chatter about it, lets see if there would be an interest enough to spend money on it...I will likely post one by tommorow, okay?
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

JonDoh Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricSquid View Post
    I think this logo damn near nails it...

but it's missing a small ".com"
    plus, it would be cool if it had a reference to the fact that the vehicle that this logo is on is using HHO as a partial fuel source.
    agreed!! needs a dot com

There's something wrong with the poll, I'm not allowed to vote on it.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

JonDoh Guest
    i think he only set it up for himself so this poll would favor him.... LOL

lol....I lookied into it..the poll SHOULD be working okay, but if y'all are still experiencing problems with voting, please drop me a PM and I will look even deeper...As long as you are logged in, you SHOULD be able to cast a vote in the polls.

Thanks for the input folks!