View Poll Results: Would you be interested in HHO Forums bumper stickers, decales, key chains, etc...?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "HHO FORUMS" stickers!

Exclamation

Okay, I looked into ALL of the available options per user permissions, poll permissions, thread options and so forth...I found that all the settings are correct which tells me that there is a bug in the vBulletin script/code base....I will coordinate with the other admins to resolve this issue....

I appreciate all of your patience, we will work this out shortly...
    Apparently, this is the first time a poll has been used on this site, so there are some bugs to work out....
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

Stickers are a good idea. We can be the HHO Musketeers. All for one and one for all!

On ebay, I saw a lot of neat HHO decals that you can put on your car.
    Give a man a match, and he’ll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 3.8L SII S/C'd
    15%-20% MPG increase at 1.5 Amps
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7L V8
    No gains.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricSquid View Post
    I think this logo damn near nails it...

but it's missing a small ".com"
    plus, it would be cool if it had a reference to the fact that the vehicle that this logo is on is using HHO as a partial fuel source.
    How about the word "HYBRID" along with it

volomike Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltazar View Post
    How about the word "HYBRID" along with it
    Now that's a valid point to some degree. However, I think the original intent was that the decals/stickers are to spread the message of the forum, not to indicate that the vehicle is running HHO as a hybrid. That fact is a separate point and probably needs its own sticker.

BTW, is anyone seeing HHO being called HFI now? HFI = Hydrogen Fuel Injection, which is what we're all doing. I saw this on the National Hydrogen Association website:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...earch&aq=f&oq=

Quote Originally Posted by volomike View Post
    BTW, is anyone seeing HHO being called HFI now? HFI = Hydrogen Fuel Injection, which is what we're all doing. I saw this on the National Hydrogen Association website:
    I think if we were running pure hydrogen (ie. no gas/diesel), then HFI would be an accurate description.

I suggest HFE... Hydrogen Fuel Enhanced. This would allow for the carburetor engines as well.
    --
    Some days I get the sinking feeling that Orwell was an optimist!

Any Takers

Hmm... maybe we should add a picture of Calvin (from Calvin & Hobbes) peeing on a fuel pump? Or a middle-east oil baron?
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Mindcrime13 Guest
    if they are to be mad,i want one!

Im gonna look into inks and sticker stock sheets today, and I wil likely talk with Volomike about the general design(s)....

Please post any interests in size, logo suggestions, and also any other ideas y'all may have....I like the decale and bumper sticker ideas, im just not to sure how much its gonna cost to get the stuff together and make a bunch...
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

Hi I am new to this Forum and doing a lot of research for my HHO project spending alot of time on here and just wanted to let you know I own a small Sign and Sticker Shop and can do Vinyl Die Cut Stickers!
    I can also do small runs of full color Sublimation printing Key-chains, Coffee Mugs and other things.
    I also do Forum Supporter Stickers for several other car sites?
    So if there is anything I can do please let me know and if I have Violated any forum rules by this post please remove!
    Back to surfing!!!