Hi , my name is Peter.Im from Chicago and im new to this forum.I bought an e-book from ran_a_car_on_water.com and I was wondering what u guys think about a coil inside the generator that is hooked up to
HyTronics Module (PWM)

The Generator coil circuit creates a pulsed signal very much similar to that of the electrode
circuit , but, production of parahydrogen and oxygen by the coil entails totally
different operating parameters than does orthohydrogen and oxygen production by the
electrodes. Optimum operating frequency for the coil is much lower, within the range of
approximately 16 Hz to 25 Hz. Coil frequency directly correlates to the optimum operating
frequency of the electrode circuit .
The volume of parahydrogen and oxygen created by the coil can be precisely regulated by
adjusting the pulse width and amplitude trimmer potentiometers of its associated circuit.
Parahydrogen acts as an octane booster. Therefore, the volume required depends entirely upon
the operating demands of your engine. Since parahydrogen cools the combustion process,
excess volume tends to reduce engine efficiency. With that in mind, the coil circuit should be
adjusted such that only enough parahydrogen is created to prevent engine precombustion
(knocking).