Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wholesale 17 plate design

Wholesale 17 plate design

I am producing 17 plate (16 cell) electrodes, built to the following specs.

100 % non-magnetic 304 grade stainless steel

Plate thickness: 0.039 (1 mm)

Plate gap: 0.0445 (just slightly over 1.1 mm gap)

5 ea. Polarized plates 6.5" by 3", with one corner cut away 3/4" by 2" (removed part (angle cut) is 1.25" by 2", to allow for bolting of plates)

12 ea. Neutral plates 4.75" by 3".

Assembled plate design offers a total surface area of 491.5 square inches or 3.413 sq ft.

Each assembly, comes with four nylon nuts / bolts, and 64 ea. 1 mm nylon spacer washers.

Using 4 nylon bolts, one near each corner, we better maintain spacing standards, and can hold closer gap tollerance, for more production, and less heat.

Plates are designed to be assembled +NNN-NNN+NNN-NNN+

This assembly provides for a 12 volt input, and a 4 volt exiting current, allowing for two volt (water induction) differences, at each neutral plate, to provide for the 12 volt to 4 volt exiting current.

These assemblies will be available in wholesale lots of 100 units each, for $32.00 per unit, plus shipping cost.
    Assemblies will come in a knockdown format, ready to be cross sanded, and assembled.

Stainless steel straps for polar connections, and stainless steel bolts are provided to cross connect similar pole plates.

Currently, 1,000 units are being manufactured, and we can produce more, when needed.

Larger discounts can be arranged, for larger volume orders.

These units will take an approximate 2 months to manufacture, and we ask only for parties interested, in wholesale bulk inventory, to contact us.

Note that absolutely no money is due, until we have products in hand.

This is a limited time offer, to determine wholesale interest.

Once products are on hand, only those who reserve products now, will qualify for these low prices.

Note also, that we can also mass produce other HHO items, in bulk (electrical in design, such as PWM, Coils, or MAP Enhances, or metal objects sich as O2 extenders).

E-mail DandDHorstead@comcast.net if interested.

I can send pictures, if needed.

Question

Hi!

Sounds good.Please show the wiring of the cell.

AFAIK The smallest cell area limits the total current.

I do not understand your total cell area calculation.

BoyntonStu

c02cutter Guest
    I want a pic. the math you are saying in the post does not compute...[I am producing 17 plate (16 cell) electrodes] where does 16 cell come in??? when you say this...[5 ea. Polarized plates 6.5" by 3"]

[5 ea. Polarized plates 6.5" by 3"] which means the there are 5 "N" plates per cell.... 5 multiplied buy 16 = 80...???

[12 ea. Neutral plates 4.75" by 3".] which means there is 12 each "N" plates per cell... 12 x 16 = 192...

Think you ought to get with your Chinese manufactures on this. You seem like a spammer/scammer to me. You nothing about what it is you are talking about.

Just a point since I got slammed in my thread... Again, Buy USA!!!

LOL, they got different math there, and don't know how to convert to standard from metric. Do remember that 25.1=.039840637” which is a millimeter rounded without going into it beyond a TI-30Xa.
    The plan truth here is no matter how it is wired, none of this adds up. I suggest DaneDHorstead should put up a video, and show his math with all this. It does not compute. to all those that may have fallen for the spiel.

On top of that I am not afraid to purchase a cell, I wanna see it work. I'm in for one, not a thousand or as an investor as you are putting this thread. I will take the chance and send you the $32.00 but after the unit is in hand buy you And I will post video of all results of the cell you describe.

LOL, they got different math there, and don't know how to convert to standard from metric

c02cutter Guest
    Since I got hijacked that bad I need to vent a bit more. If they come in a [Assemblies will come in a knockdown format, ready to be cross sanded, and assembled.] Does that mean I have to purchase 100 units and take them apart and physically cross sand them to work?

Another thing here is the 2 months to produce... My question here, is there a single soul that has one of these in hand today? If so lets see what it can do! Video is a wonderful thing for the people that want to experiment with a concept that we are working on. Don't hide as it is important to what we are doing in this forum.

Their math is based on a standard multiplication factor of ten, where you don't even seem to grasp the concept that a single plate has two sides!

We use standards, such as 12 inches to a foot, 3 ft to a yard, and break an inch down into halfs, quarters, 8ths, 16ths, 32nds, or even thousandths.

There is absolutely no common standard, to our measurement system, where the metric system is always based on a division/multiplication factor of ten. That holds true to the smalles measurement, and even to the girth of the earth, or beyond.

As stated above, where you have difficulty grasping the concept that each plate has two sides, I would be hard pressed to have you understand that they too round numbers up, or down to make cuts. We also have to calculate a loss of total area, due to hole punches, for bolting, and washer overlap, as those surface areas are not going to be in contact with water/catalyst solutions.

As an example, we tend use 1/4 inch increments, where the metric converisin is 6.35 mm.

I can convert an Imperial measurement to metric, which might carry out to five or six decimal points. They will not cut to a six decimal equivilant, and neither would you!

When cutting, you can bet hard cash, that that measurement would be rounded to the nearest whole number.

Nor, have you calculated the diagonally cut away edge, of the polar plates, or made allowances for the loss of surface area, due to the creation of the holes, to bolt the device together.

True, there are some basic differences in actual measurements, as both we, and they, tend to round a given measurement to a specific. Such a trend would be true in any society.

I did not hijack your thread!

When you discussed the concept that parts / materials are available on the cheap (if you look for them), you opened that door for anyone to enter, and comment as to alternatives to high prices for needed materials, or assemblies.

While you may have started that thread, don't think for a moment that you own it!

A forum is a place where all can gather, to openly discuss ideas, concepts, and/or alternatives to standards of thinking.

Forums have been around for thousands of years, and they are not property, of any given individual.

When you create a thread, for open discussion, and you throw the idea, that alternative sources are available for materials, don't be too surprised if someone adds other ideas, or sources to it!

Those ideas may not agree to your manor of thinking, but you opened that door.

Quote Originally Posted by DaneDHorstead View Post
    I did not hijack your thread!

When you discussed the concept that parts / materials are available on the cheap (if you look for them), you opened that door for anyone to enter, and comment as to alternatives to high prices for needed materials, or assemblies.

While you may have started that thread, don't think for a moment that you own it!

A forum is a place where all can gather, to openly discuss ideas, concepts, and/or alternatives to standards of thinking.

Forums have been around for thousands of years, and they are not property, of any given individual.

When you create a thread, for open discussion, and you throw the idea, that alternative sources are available for materials, don't be too surprised if someone adds other ideas, or sources to it!

Those ideas may not agree to your manor of thinking, but you opened that door.
    Yes! I do have several working models.

No!

You do not have to take them apart, to sand them. You don't have to sand them if you don't want to, and they are alrerady apart, ready to be sanded. But unsanded, they will not produce anywhere near their possible potential. I sand mine five ways, horizontal, vertical, diagonally (both directions) and finish off with a circular direction, holding the plates with vice grips, and using a table top belt sander with 80 grit belt.

The concept of a knock down product is, it comes in parts, to be assembled.

All the parts are there, but you put them together.

I have photos, but no video!

Anyone interested, give me an e-mail if you are interested in the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by BoyntonStu View Post
    Hi!

Sounds good.Please show the wiring of the cell.

AFAIK The smallest cell area limits the total current.

I do not understand your total cell area calculation.

BoyntonStu
    Sir;

The cells are not "wired together". Instead, the incorporate 304 stainless steel straps, which are connected to the three terminals on one side (two on the other), using stainless bolts, and nuts. Each strap, and plate is secured with two nuts, which sandwhich the plate between them.

The very term "wired" tends to leave one to think it may possibly be copper, or possibly even aliminum.

We use nothing but 100% completely non-magnetic stainless steel.

We test the materials with a huge magnet, and if there is even the slightest bit of iron in them, they will be drawn to the magnet.

However, if there is no movement, there is no iron, and consequently no measurable corrosion, if used with potassium hydroxide, or sodium hydroxide only (baking soda, and some other catalyst, do leave a reside on stainless steel, and limit HHO production).

I have photos of the cell, but it is put together with two nylon bolts, where the production models will have four, to better control plate spacing.

send e-mail contact info, and I will send photos.

Question

Their math is based on a standard multiplication factor of ten, where you don't even seem to grasp the concept that a single plate has two sides!

And edges, why not count them too?

Only ONE side if a cell plate produces gas.

And only 1 plate in a cell of 2 plates produces Hydrogen.

AFAIK No other person in Hydroxy cell discussion ever counts both sides of a single plate or counts the area of both cell plates.

Wanna buy 20 sq yards of carpet; I count both sides?

BoyntonStu

LMAO, that was funny
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG