Overtaker / H2OPWR;

I don't want to argue, with anyone, but I also did not take this on, to come accross as a crook, either!

I resented the implication, but don't want to make further issue of it, other than to explain the quality of the products.

The plates themselves, are quality, for the price!

First of all, I (myself), do not 4 gap, however I designed the assembly, to be used in many configurations, according to the users wishes. Personally, I use configurations, of both 5 neutrals (6 gap), and the seven gap style (dropping two pole plates), and I use NaOH, as electrolyte.

However, the end user, can choose any combination, of configurations (learning, as he goes).

The plates are not 316L, but they also do not carry the 316L price tag! They are 304L grade, with matching grade ss hardware.

All too often, (even supposedly educated people), use mismatched plates, and hardware, and the whole thing goes wrong, as the softer metal will be eaten up, quickly, if they are unequally yoked!

Except in relatively rare situations, you can not find 316 grade stainless, at lowes, or HD, let alone, in the low carbon "L" grades. But people don't think it through, and buy it anyway!

In certain areas, like Alaska, 316L bolts, are the norm, as it is necessary to hold up in brittle cold. But try finding it, in Texas, or Alabama........

However, provided the electrodes are made of all common grade components, even the least grades of stainless, can last a relatively long time! But as soon as cross grades are introduced, the electrolyte always eats away at the softest materials, until it arks, (if above water).

But how many times have we seen people setting 316 plates, and linking them, with copper wires, and aluminum spade connectors?

I don't infur at any point, that a given individual will have great success (or disaster) with them, as I know he can fail (depending on his particular level of inteligence).

What the individual does with them, is completely up to him.

I supply top level machining of the plates, and I can only suggest, gaps, and various configurations.

If a man wants all pole plate types, to do a +-+-+-+-+ (series type) of install, I can accomodate him. Or if a man needs all neutral plates, in any given number, I also can accomodate him. But in each case I adjust prices accordingly!

I know for a fact, that I have supplied product in the past, to people, who take the seventeen plate designs, I sell... And ,they make electrodes, of five plates total (or even less), in order to make more money, on e-bay. I have no control, over what they do!

I also, do not insist on orders of 100 assemblies, but I do price small orders, at a higher price. I also sell other items such as individual nylon nuts/bolts/spacers, and o2 extenders.

I also explain, that when used as a dry cell, gaskets should be cut, to overlap diagonal bolt holes, and that all bolts in this case, are to be beyond the outside edges, of the plates, allowing the water/electrolyte solution, to flow through those holes, normally used for bolts, in the open bath type of generator.

By cutting gaskets with 2 square cut (diagonal corners), and two inside corners that cover the holes, alternating the cut corners every other gasket, forces the water solution, to opposite corners, to flow between plates.

Also, cutting finger tabs in the top sections of the pole plates allows, the heat sink.

I am an importer/exporter, and I know where to get things made, at the right price!

I can get Pulse modulaters, or MAP Sensor Enhancers, or virtually anything you want made, at the right price, provided qty is sufficent!