Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Wholesale 17 plate design

c02cutter Guest
    The info is basic production of HHO, it is about time you substantiate to more than a having a moderator see the pictures. You can read and study all the documents that you have, but what does that say that say you have the design that has it all and more than has been proven as a good product. I am not being an ass on this, just pointing out a fact.

If you a need a disclaimer beyond what I am about to say, you need to look at the law.

As a manufacture of items involving HHO. I will not in any way disclose or manufacture any configuration of the production HHO that does not conflict with designs I already produce, or those that I have legal knowledge of .

And I never do, there are those that can vouch for this. But since you have not produced pictures, to public, or video of the cell in action.

I want to purchase one of these cells. This way the new guy here can see it in action. I'll do an honest bench test, and do video for the forum. If you are afraid or that, then quit already. You keep trying to prove a point on a cell that nobody has, and nobody has proven, but make claims that you do not substantiate.

Like I have said before sell me a cell at your claimed per cell price, and I will do a real world bench test on it.

So all know just to do this I purchased a new bench power supply that can deliver up to 30v at 50a and adjustable on both aspects for bench testing on anything I think up as a design or test.

http://shuttermotor.tripod.com/id11.html

This is not the first time I have posted this picture/webpage, although before, it was done with e-mailed link, and at least one viewer posted back, to say he thought one plate seemed, to touch another.

They are gaped at 1.1mm, using nylon washers, at the two Nylon bolts, centered at the width of the plates. 1.1mm is 0.04331", whis is extreemly comparable to stanley Meyers ideal gap of 0.045", as stated in his writings/drawings.

We agree, that the edges of the plates almost touch each other (but a volt ohm meter says they do not), so the production models will utilize four nylon bolts. Each will be set 3/4" by 3/4" away from the four corners of the smaller neutral plates, through all of the plates.

This will better guarantee equal spacing, and eliminate the possibility of any plate touching another.

One thousand of these 17 plate electrode sets are in production, and it will be an estimated 13 weeks before thay are ready, for distribution. I also have previously stated this timetable, for the release of these items.

Currently, the prototype models which I have, are in my three automobiles, and I am not about to dissassemble working units, to satisfy your dissalusions.

At no time, have I ever claimed to be an expert, on this subject, however I do have international contacts to make these units, at very affordable prices, and to offer them without greedy ambition. Note that I do not state that your undertaking is in any way greedy, and in fact I have taken your side, in a discussion, about what these plates can bring pricewise. I stated that, your ambition is to avail all, at a reasonable price, and that it in no way involved greed.

The pictured unit, in the link above, is hand made, and hand drilled, and as such the metal plates, are not 100% perfectly flat.

Production models, will be laser cut, both for the metal shapes, and holes. This will eliviate any twisting, or bending of the metal.

However I do have enough common sense to realize that the neutral plates work through EMF (inducted), and that each neutral plate, offers both the production anode, and production cathode relationships to the equasion, without physical electrical contact.

The 1919 study of the three ways to produce hydrogen, draws the same conclusion, and particularly agrees that the oxygen is liberated from (not attracted to) the anode, with the cathode dispensing the hydrogen. Note that his writing discusses the single neutral plate idealism, but the figure in his writing, shows a set up that litterally has hundreds of neutral plates (obviously charged with a much larger current input).

When you, like the man that wrote that study, have produced billions of cubic feet of hydrogen, I will respect your input.

Until then, I will not disrespect anything you have to say, as this is very much still an ongoing science. But, I will not bow down to your self proclaimed holliness (even if you are running for President)!

Who the hell elected you, to be God over all?

I do not owe you anything, and after you misquoted me previously, I'll be damned if I'm going to submit anything to your holliness, for your review, or criticisim!

Previously, you have misquoted me, as saying there were five neutral plates, when I said absolutely no such thing, ever! I have always stated that they are set up +NNN-NNN+NNN-NNN+, and I gave the total area, to include both sides of the plates. I realize, the outside of the cathode/anode plates play no role in production (excluding stray currents), and that also applies to the excess measurements of the pole plates height, as compared to that of the neutrals. But in no way, ever, did I state it used 5 neutrals, or totaled 80 sq inches!

Then you ranted and raved, about how the opposite sides of plates play no role in the production of the vapor/gases. The man that produced billions of cubic feet of Hydrogen, dissagrees with you, as well as do I. We live by basic laws of physics, and two of those laws are for every action, there is an equal, and opposite reaction, and the attraction of opposite charged electrons, and repulsion of like charged electrons.

Both of those effects play into the production of Hydroxy, through the EMF produced by both sides of the neutral plates!

As stated above, I will respect your right to dissagree, but don't ever misquote me!

When you produce billions of cubic feet of hydrogen, I will better respect your theories (but I still won't bow to you).

I think that I might change this thread title form the "wholesale 17 plate design" to Dane and Co2 Rant pages...lol
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

Up date to wholesale plates, and more..........

Folks keep writing me, to get a progress report, on the wholesale plates, and to find out if I still have more to sell?

Of the original 1000 each 17 plate assemblies, seven hundred of them are spoken for, but 300 remain available.

Below, is a link, to see the plates and other items that are nearing completion, and almost ready to be shipped. Note that the O2 extenders in the photo, are not zinc plated yet, and there are 2000 of them, in this order, as also are tens of thousands of the nylon bolts, and nylon spacers.

To see progress use this link:

http://shuttermotor.tripod.com/id12.html

I have over 70 thousand of the nylon spacers being made, and am producing an extra 15 thousand nylon bolts, over and beyond, what the plate assemblies require.

I also have the ability to mass produce PWMs, and MAP enhancers, but will only do so, once I have a commitment for 500 units either/each.

Note the PWMs and MAP enhancers can be bulk purchased for $16.00 per unit, and upwards.

They are here!

A long time coming, but they finally arrived.

This order, is for 304L grade plates (17 each, with matching grade hardware, complete with everything needed, to be fastened to your container, or drycell design.

Note if used for drycell, gaskets are not included, but can be cut from shower pan under liner, easilly available at Lowes/HD.

We have thousands of O2 extenders, and extra nylon bolts, 1 mm spacer washers, and nuts.

Special pricing to forum members only! $32.00 per set sold in 100 set qty. $42.00 per set purchased individually!

We also sell o2 extenders individually for $2.50 ea, or $1.50 ea, in 100 unit bulk.

Nylon bolts, spacer washers, and nuts also are available in bulk orders. We have over 15 thousand bolts/nuts, and over thirty thousand spacers available.
    For larger photos of offerings see:

I am sorry to say what I have to say here. It is these type of profit takers that keeps HHO from really working. People who buy 100 of these kits will re-sell them individually for double or more what they paid. The people who spend their money and time on this in-iffecient design will forever be corrupted as to the actual potential of HHO. This design is made only because it can be produced cheaply absolutely no thought went into effeciency. For everyone who gets one of these systems and fails they will tell at least 10 others about getting shafted. All opf those people will forever be tainted as to HHO and it's wonderful promises. I am all for free enterprise and making money based on selling a great product that will help people avheive real results. A large or even huge profit should be made by people selling good products that actually work. I know for a fact that this product is just being made for a profit and will not help anyone acheive their goals. I hope you sleep well. I for one could not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    I am sorry to say what I have to say here. It is these type of profit takers that keeps HHO from really working. People who buy 100 of these kits will re-sell them individually for double or more what they paid. The people who spend their money and time on this in-iffecient design will forever be corrupted as to the actual potential of HHO. This design is made only because it can be produced cheaply absolutely no thought went into effeciency. For everyone who gets one of these systems and fails they will tell at least 10 others about getting shafted. All opf those people will forever be tainted as to HHO and it's wonderful promises. I am all for free enterprise and making money based on selling a great product that will help people avheive real results. A large or even huge profit should be made by people selling good products that actually work. I know for a fact that this product is just being made for a profit and will not help anyone acheive their goals. I hope you sleep well. I for one could not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    H2OPWR;

Now that you've kicked both me, and the product into the dirt, I'd like tom inform you, that Boyton Stu used these same plates, to make several, of his Ameoba Drycells cells.

I provided them to him.

You assume that the design is strictly for open bath types of installations, and that I aim for huge profits. These plates are laser cut, and perfectly flat! There are absolutely no ridges, or dimples around the bolt holes, and they lay perfectly flat against one another, if stacked like a new deck of cards (without the spacers).

Your assumptions are incorrect! The plates are able to be used in either drycell applications, or the open bath style of use. And, if used in a drycell, the tops of the pole plates, can be used as a heat sink (either as is, or they can be finger cut, to better dissipate heat).

Plus, being assembled with four nylon bolts, it prevents plates from being pulled together, if mummy wrapping the units. The plate design uses very close to the ideal metal thickness, and gap, as prescribed by both Myers, and Dave Lawton, who both state the ideal metal, and gap, to be 0.045".

In truth, the closer the gap (if it can be properly maintained), provides a cooler, and more effective cell.

In a very recent, posting by Boynton Stu (to Painless), he states that he is now looking for a 0.025 plate, to get even better results. My plates are 0.039, as also are the spacer washers.

Stu is correct, that thinner is more effective, but it also is more problematic!

The thinner plates are more effective, as also is the closer spacing, but plates that are too thin, can warp (and can short). Four bolting the plates, at the corners, eases this concern, and I don't think you will ever find a better, cleaner cutting, of the metal.

I make no excuses for asking for a slight profit, but I also request you keep in mind that it is a slight profit!

Most people can't even purchase sheet goods at this price, and work the product by hand, to produce anything near this quality!

Even quality wall plates, will cost nearly as much, and have a multitude of problems associated with their use, in HHO applications.

Painless says he spent 1.60 per wall plate, and drilled a hole in his hand, assembling them.

Note he not only, had to work the materials, but he also had to buy additional hardware for it.

With my product, everything (except membrane gasket, if drycell design), is included, at a price under $2.00 per plate.

To further demonstrate just how flat the plates are, I added a photograph at my HHO Wholesale website, with 68 of these plates (with holes, ready to be assembled).

I leaned the first plate against the end of a nylon bolt, from an assembled unit, and stacked all 68 plates together, flat as can be.

That photo can be seen midway down the page, at the link below!

I further want to add, that H2OPWRs comments are out of place, as the thread properly is named "For Sale". What would you expect to find, in a For Sale listing, except items listed for sale?

And the already worked items, are indeed, only slightly more than raw materials cost!

Quote Originally Posted by DaneDHorstead View Post
    To further demonstrate just how flat the plates are, I added a photograph at my HHO Wholesale website, with 68 of these plates (with holes, ready to be assembled).

I leaned the first plate against the end of a nylon bolt, from an assembled unit, and stacked all 68 plates together, flat as can be.

That photo can be seen midway down the page, at the link below!

I further want to add, that H2OPWRs comments are out of place, as the thread properly is named "For Sale". What would you expect to find, in a For Sale listing, except items listed for sale?

And the already worked items, are indeed, only slightly more than raw materials cost!
    Dane. I am sorry for being so blunt. I did not intend to infur that the product can not work (which after reading the post I did). It clearly can make HHO. I am only thinking of the end consumer who is not Stu. 99% of the end consumer's who end up with the product will not have 1% of his knowledge. I was not knocking listing any product on the For Sale Thread. This thread is the perfect place to sell a kit like yours because the people here are clearly above average HHO minded people. If they are not they soon will be. My problem was the 100 cell approach that will have re-sellers selling a product with a purpose to people trying to get something and getting only a bad experience (that is what I should have posted). After I made the post I wished I had not and again I am sorry. I should keep my thoughts to myself when it comes to these type of things.

overtaker Guest
    I have no issues with selling your hho products wholesale. I do believe your 17 plate design will never have a high mmw number with 14v. between 4 gaps equaling approx. 3.5 volts. I believe your customers would have less heat issues with a 16 plate ( 4 power plates ) design or a 19 plate ( 4 power plates ) design. You could show some other boosters made using your plates and advertise their efficiency numbers. Just my 2 cents. I wish you luck with your business.