Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wholesale 17 plate design

Quote Originally Posted by BoyntonStu View Post
    Their math is based on a standard multiplication factor of ten, where you don't even seem to grasp the concept that a single plate has two sides!

And edges, why not count them too?

Only ONE side if a cell plate produces gas.

And only 1 plate in a cell of 2 plates produces Hydrogen.

AFAIK No other person in Hydroxy cell discussion ever counts both sides of a single plate or counts the area of both cell plates.

Wanna buy 20 sq yards of carpet; I count both sides?

BoyntonStu
    I agree with the concept that the outsides of the two polarized end plates do not produce a relative amount gas, as they have no direct opposition current (but do get stray induction currents, and produce minute gas amounts).

The outsides of the end plates, and edge widths (plate thickness edges), are almost irrelative to gas production, and anyone wasting his time calculating the 1 mm wide surface area, of each of these plates, to include it in total surface area, should be in a looney bin.

Those edges, like the two outside surfaces of the end plates, only react with stray currents (not intentionally inducted currents)

The relavant areas lie on every plates surface, that faces another inducted, or pole plate, which includes both sides of every plate, excluding the outer surface of the end plates.

These are set up in +NNN-NNN+NNN-NNN+ array, where only the two outside surfaces of the positive end plates, are turned away from an opposing plate, or neutral plate, and thus all of the plates with the exception of the end plates, are productive on both sides.

The two end plates produce a measurable amount of gas, on their inside (reactionary) surfaces only!

However the question posed, was relative to total plate "area", not total "production area".

Further, with the spacing held to 0.0445 (1.1 mm), production (caused by induction) is increased, as compared to cells with greater spacing.

The amount of voltage induced, is relative to the distance between the electrical conduits (in this case, plates). Further spacing, provides less induced current, and closer spacing provides greater induction (and increased HHO production).

In truth closer spacing yet, would further increase production, but you get very dangerously close to one plate touching another.

It is for that reason, we decided to use spacers, and bolts at each corner, which for the most part, guarantees uniformity of spacing, and less tweaking, or bending of plates.

The plates are punched, rather than drilled, and no matter how sharp your tools are, there is always a slight bit of deformity to the punched metals. Securing all four corners with spacers, is the only true way to secure this minute measurement of water flow between all of the plates facing each other!

Note that Stanley Myers recomended a 0.045" gap (we use 0.0445 gap)

Westcoastrocks Guest
    Yes please post pictures. 32$ for a cell that big seems cheap. Maybe I read it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by BoyntonStu View Post
    Their math is based on a standard multiplication factor of ten, where you don't even seem to grasp the concept that a single plate has two sides!

And edges, why not count them too?

AFAIK No other person in Hydroxy cell discussion ever counts both sides of a single plate or counts the area of both cell plates.

Wanna buy 20 sq yards of carpet; I count both sides?

BoyntonStu
    Adressing your comments ....

That is essentially incorrect, using only one positive plate, and one negative plate (with no neutral plates)!

But it does not hold true when using neutral plates, placed between the charged plates.

Oxygen is naturally a positively charged atom, while Hydrogen, is naturally a negative charge. For that reason the two elements bond together (opposites attract, likes repell)

However due to the size of the molecules, multiple (2) atoms of hydrogen are electricly attracted to the oxygen atom, creating a strong bond, but imballanced structure.

The positive plates (in this case three), are in no way electricly connected to any other plates. Plates which do not carry a direct positive charge, all naturally attract the negatively charged hydrogen. But, in varying degrees of efficiency, due to the depreciating values of inducted current from plate to plate. Each plate in sequence, suffers an approximate 2 volt drop in inducted current, until reaching the negatively charged plate, where current exits.

Catalyst formerly mixed into the formula, causes the negatively charged hydrogen, to adopt the characteristics of the sodium based matter, which causes the naturally negative charge of the hydrogen atoms, to change to a positively charged molecule. The catalyst (which is always some type of a sodium (salt) based substance), does not react with the Oxygen, but instead changes the hydrogen, to also become positively charged.

Introducing catalyst, confuses the magnetic attraction process of the poles, and causes the naturally negative hydrogen atoms to take on a positive charge (being pulled to the negative, and neutral poles)

Because all of these plates are not connected to the positive, they all attract the far heavier count of the hydrogen atoms, which forces the unchanged positive oxygen atoms to repell away from the like charged hydrogen, and away from the positive pole, leaving only the posibility of floating to the surface, repelling everything in the water.

Because like charged elements naturally repell away from each other, what was H2O now becomes HHO, as their electronic structure repulses each other.

Like introducing two unrelated women, and forcing them to reside under the same roof, they can't get far enough away, from each other.

Separately, these two elements are the most explosive elements, in the known universe!

The hydrogen atoms far outnumber the oxygen atoms, and repulsed by them, they gather on both sides of all the neutral plates, and the negative plates.

The Oxygen atoms are positive, and do not cling to the positive terminals, but being far out numbered by the now positive hydrogen atoms, they can not be attracted those plates, so they are cast off, to rise to the top, as also the vast number of hydrogen atoms also rise.

But even in a gaseous state, they do not mix well.

Note that when burned, the hydrogen returns to is't negative state, and water drips from the tailpipe, as the elements again become attracted to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Westcoastrocks View Post
    Yes please post pictures. 32$ for a cell that big seems cheap. Maybe I read it wrong
    You did not read it wrong!

We use Chinese labor, and buy through Chinese sources, who do not get raped with our heavilly devalued dollar!

You can't buy the raw mateials here in the states, for what I can sell a completed electrode for!

For some reason I can't post pix to this forum, but can send to an e-mail address.

Send me an e-mail address, and I'll send pix.

Note in the pix, we use two nylon bolts, but we are changing the design to use four (and 64 spacers).

My intent is to wholesale, these, and other HHO parts, or needed items. That is why I insist on one hundred unit orders.

Quantity will automatically separate the men from the boys, and those who properly set up now, will reap huge profits, as more and more people become aware of the potential of HHO.

The following link will take you to pictures, and more information........

http://shuttermotor.tripod.com/

West coast...........

I followed the link to your fuel cell, and I have to say that you seem to be big on wire ties1

The plastic in wireties is way too soft, and dangerous to wrap around your plates if that is all that holds them together.

You state 1/8 inch spacing.. That is 0.125 "

I use spacing that is 0.0445 (approximately 1/3 the spacing you use)

Your plates also are thicker, which creates aditional heat.

I run a similar 17 plate design, using thinner plates, and a far narrower gap, at a constant 128 F, and 10 amps.

c02cutter Guest
    Lmfao!!! Before you think I don't grasp the concept of math you are out there. You ought to know who it is you spout to. You have really shown us here what it is you don't know....

Stu I need some carpet...

Westcoastrocks Guest
    So far I have not had any problems with the zip ties. But if i do it would be very hard for me to change it because i have not tools to drill holes into the cell plates. Not unless you can think of a better way to secure them.

So far I have not had any problems with the zip ties. But if i do it would be very hard for me to change it because i have not tools to drill holes into the cell plates. Not unless you can think of a better way to secure them.
    I would consider using some other type of substance to wrap the electrodes other than wire ties, or in addition to the wire ties.

I read or saw something somewhere on youtube, where a guy wrapped a very substancial amount of electrical tape around the outside of his cell, leaving the top and bottom open for flow.

In fact he said it aided production, as it forces water flow between the plates, and out the top.

With the heat you create, I wouldn't trust the wire ties.

Quote Originally Posted by c02cutter View Post
    Lmfao!!! Before you think I don't grasp the concept of math you are out there. You ought to know who it is you spout to. You have really shown us here what it is you don't know....

Stu I need some carpet...
    My God!

Man, you can't even read, how could anyone expect you to do any math!

You state...

"I want a pic. the math you are saying in the post does not compute...[I am producing 17 plate (16 cell) electrodes] where does 16 cell come in??? when you say this...[5 ea. Polarized plates 6.5" by 3"]

[5 ea. Polarized plates 6.5" by 3"] which means the there are 5 "N" plates per cell.... 5 multiplied buy 16 = 80...???"

Huh??? Where did you grasp that concept?

Are you for real?

Now that I understand your dissability, I'll explain to you again, this time real slow, and I'll help you with the math too!

The cells comprimise the gaps between the plates, where HHO gathers on on the plates, just as a battery has cells, where electrolyte produces current, instead of the vice versa happening, to produce HHO.

Is that too hard?

OK!

Then, lets do it this way......

The cell concept could be easilly understood, if you were in jail.....

It does not compromise the walls, floor or ceiling, or even the bars. But instead, it incorporates the area between the walls (or maybe the distance between some peoples ears). It's kinda like a great big empty place (in some cases, real empty)!

Got it?

There are a total of five plates that connect to the poles (on both sides), they total an area ten times greater than the surface area of one plate which is 17.25 sq in (just incase you can't calculate it, that is 172.5 sq in) Ten times any given measurment, is real difficult, if you don't understand Metrics.

It's kinda like the cell thing.........

You move the decimal, to the next vacant spot, between the numbers (but you have to be real careful which way you move it).

In addition, there are 12 neutral plates, each compromising 13.5 sq in, (on each side), 24 sides total (24 times 13.5 = 324 sq inches) That was a hard one, so I did it for you!

Adding the two numbers together, we have what is known as total surface area.

And yes, I understand that the two outside end plate surfaces, only produce from stray currents, but that is, the way it is!

And, as for buying carpet, I'd like to see anyone buy one without a bottom surface!

The price of the bottom of the carpet, is incorporated into the price of the top side (they just don't tell you that, so you don't get too upset).

There are 5, the pole plates (2 neg. - 3 pos), each has 3 neutral plates between them.

5 ea pole plates, and 12 ea neutral plates, set up