Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wholesale 17 plate design

hi really new to this game , i have spent the last week or so reading what you guys are up to , and finding it really interesting , just wondered if you would tell me what temp ,and amp draw you would expect this type of unit to run at in a bath sit uation

Quote Originally Posted by karl.uk View Post
    hi really new to this game , i have spent the last week or so reading what you guys are up to , and finding it really interesting , just wondered if you would tell me what temp ,and amp draw you would expect this type of unit to run at in a bath sit uation
    The seller could probably tell you more but your temps and amp draw are directly related to your electrolite concentration. There is no one answer to your question. But I might as well be the first to tell you to make gaskets and if you use these plates turn them into a dry cell. They are way more effecient and run cooler than bath type. Look over the thread "Painless Experiment in HHO" in general discussions He is experimenting with these exact plates. Good Luck with your project. It is great fun and challenging. If you become a bigger part of the Forum reading the posts and asking questions there is a wealth of information here that couls save you alot of money.

Welcome to the Forum
    Larry

thanks for the welcome LARRY i take on board what you are saying but i am not in a position at presant , have been playing with my first wet cell . I no this is probably childs play to you ,i set my unit up ina water treatment canister which hold just under 1ltr im just about to wrap the plates which i have read on this site, but would like to ask do you think this sort of volume is large enough

thanks for the welcome LARRY i take on board what you are saying but i am not in a position at presant , have been playing with my first wet cell . I no this is probably childs play to you ,i set my unit up ina water treatment canister which hold just under 1ltr im just about to wrap the plates which i have read on this site, but would like to ask do you think this sort of volume is large enough

Consaka Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DaneDHorstead View Post
    My God!

Man, you can't even read, how could anyone expect you to do any math!

Are you for real?

Now that I understand your dissability, I'll explain to you again, this time real slow, and I'll help you with the math too!
    Dane Dane,, You are soo wasting your breath. He will never understand. He doesn't WANT to understand. I understood from your very first post and I will say that by description they look like they would produce very fine hho cells. I have worked with neutral plates before and was pleasantly surprised how well they worked. Unfortunately I am not a MAN as you describe it, but rather a poor boy trying to get his own website going www.black-ridge.com. I would like to try and sell these units on there at some time or other but I need a good source with the right price that could drop ship for me. So far I haven't found anything that would let me start small enough, short of making my own kits that is. I want the Map and O2 enhancers to sell at the same time though because I think the three go together.

Consaka Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by computerclinic View Post
    I saw the pix,

It looks to me that when he was sanding or assembling, some of the neutrals got just enough out of shape that they are nearly touching...even close to the electrodes...

Maybe its not so important that they be that close when not in water and vibrating (such as a car does when the engine is running) but I would think that the plates would be much safer if the gaps were consistant, I mean after all, if you are going to have close tolerances thats good, but too close can be a risky hazard.

Perhaps larger radius washers, a thicker gauge material, or even more precautions and care in assembly would better the design.

Im not trying to down your products, im just making suggestions based on my observations.

I would like to say that Dane and co2 cutter should stop stomping on eachother. No one gets a good reputation by being argumentive. If you both have items for sale thats good, but please remember that your potential customers will likely read all of your threads....
    While I can see your point on the spacing. My experiance has been that for neutral plates it isnt that critical. Even if they did touch they really wont cause a dangerous short or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by karl.uk View Post
    Karl, Sorry for the late reply. I did not notice the post as it is in the For Sale section. To answer your question, If you are going to make enough gas to have a chance of helping only 1 litre of water will over heat rapidly. I might as well be the first to give you this advice. No matter how well you wrap the cell you will have issues with an open bath design. You will end up with the cell wrap failing and steam issues along with many other issues. I do not want to tell you how to build a cell. Most of the fun is in the challenge and learning. If you do end up with an open bath design a larger container would be better. Best would be to cut some gaskets and end plates to make a dry cell then use your container as a resevoir. Also you will get much better response to questions if you post them in the General Discussion Area.

Larry