Hello !

Nice meeting you all. I'm building a generator and been reading and searching for the last month... Had lots of findings since I've been starting this research.

I own too many cars. 3 Jetta 4 doors (2 diesel, one gaz). A Suzuki Esteem, a new Dodge Avenger 2008, a Ford Focus 2.0 L and a Pontiac Trans-Am with a GM 302 cu.in. This one's my baby. Owned it for the last 20 years... Ok, now witch one do I pick up for the first tests...

Tough of using the old ones but then, I would have to drive around wasting time and money too calibrate and test the system...Why not use the one I drive to work every week. Just 200 km away... Perfect for best highway milage results. The winner, the Avenger 2008. Has 2.7 L V6. Is MAP sensor can be fooled easily, but I have no space to install any container. I will probably have to remove the Air box to create some space but I will figure a way. It will also look nicer driving around in a 2008 Water Hybrid then in a rusted jetta, lol... I already got most of the parts I need to build the generator (Plates, PWM, ampmeter, Nylon fittings, rods, ...) the only thing I'm missing is time to work on the actual generator and installation ... Can I buy this online too ?

The price of Gaz here is $1.30 (Canadian or USA) / liter. Was 1.50 last month. The advertised millage/gallon for the Avenger was supposed to be 39 miles per gallon on the highway. I'm actually running at 10 liter/100 km or 23.5 m/Gal us ... Not even close to the advertised one...but hey, its a big car with a V6. Can't ask to beet a Toyota Echo with that...

I hope to get this 39 m/gal or 6 Liter/100 km. I would then save 8 liters of gaz everytime I go to work. This is about 10$ on 26$. Something around 38% economy... Let's hope I can achive that with HHO...

Nice Reading you. I found lot's of info & Links on this forum and I somehow hope to help people back around.

See you around